Lugar de trabajo: Location Negotiable
Número de oferta: 00664475 00664475_en
Join Accenture Consulting and you’ll work alongside fellow industry experts to lead transformational projects, and define cutting edge solutions, solving our client’s most complex issues. And because our clients span the full range of industries - Including 94 of the Fortune 100 - you’ll have the opportunity to pursue your passion, hone your expertise and deepen your knowledge.
As a Consulting practitioner in the Products industry you’ll shape the future of top global Products industry companies. By joining Accenture, you will embark on a fast-paced career that will allow you to utilize your deep industry experience and specialized skills to design, sell and lead industry defining transformation programs. In this role you’ll use your expertise to drive opportunity—for the company and for yourself—while maintaining the flexibility you need to keep your career ahead of the curve.
Products Technology Advisory Team
Are you ready to join our European Products Technology Advisory Team to transform how businesses connect with their customers? Our clients are transforming to cope with the new realities driven by the new technology. They are investing in whole new business models and technologies.
As an Data & Analytics Architect Manager, you’ll often be:
· Helping to develop and expand the Data & Analytics Architecture consulting portfolio through thought leadership and opportunity identification.
· Overseeing Data & Analytics business, -application and -integration architecture design during the sales process; and staying on the engagement as a Data & Analytics architect during the Analysis & Plan phase (full time); design phase SME and content QA during build / test / deploy
· Orchestrating the solution of key business problems and challenges by enabling an architecture transformation, painting a picture of, and charting a journey from the current state to a “to-be” Data & Analytics environment.
· Partnering with the opportunity lead to ensure the full client transformation is evaluated; and the right components brought into the deal from a process and tools perspective.
· Leading the business and application architecture discussions with the client.
· Owning the E2E business and application architecture solutioning for large opportunities; working with the solution architect to ensure the solution plan reflects all components and uses the optimal delivery model (cost / skills balance).
· Partnering with the project/program manager to ensure the scope sold is understood and reflected in the baseline project plan, estimates, etc.
· During the Plan & Analysis phase, you will oversee the application and business architecture work streams to validate scope and complexity assumptions from the sales process; adapt costing/timeline with the client.
· During the Design Phase;
o Lead the business and application integration architecture design work stream
o Create business benefits case
o SME and reviewer for other design documentation (process, application, data)
· During implementation and testing phases you will support on Content QA and act as the Technology Advisory SME.
You will have experience with most of the following:
· Minimum of a University degree
· Minimum of 6+ years of professional working experience in Technology Advisory and/or Data & Analytics Architecture roles.
· English at professional level
· Travel flexibility across Europe
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
· We offer a transparent approach career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues.
· You’ll benefit from working alongside Accenture experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and cutting-edge tools. Flexible work arrangements and a range of benefits.
· You'll have access to leading-edge technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends.
· Competitive rewards linked to fast-paced progression.
· You’ll also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live.
Comienza tu búsqueda aquí: Introduce el título de la oferta, habilidad, nivel de experiencia o ciudad
Únete a Accenture Talent Connection, sigue nuestro blog de Careers o suscríbete a nuestras alertas de empleo.