Lugar de trabajo: Corunna
Regional Description: Spain
Número de oferta: 00649044 00649044_en
MOBGEN | Accenture Interactive is a leading mobile solutions specialist. We help our clients to become more efficient, customer oriented and competitive by making the best possible use of mobile. This includes smartphone and tablet apps with core loyalty propositions and employee critical processes.
We’re looking for a forward thinker. Someone who lives and breathes technology, always thinks about how something can be improved with technology, is an entrepreneur in the making with the drive to succeed and is excited about the future of the application of technology.
We are looking for awesome iOS developers to join our specialized squads in our offices in A Coruña (Spain).
What do iOS developers do at MOBGEN | Accenture Interactive?
- We explore: we try out new things through Proof of Concept projects, we play with new iOS technologies and find the best use case to make our apps more awesome.
- We create: we build great iOS apps for our clients, we start and join hackathons to build something fun in a day.
- We are accurate: we deliver on time, we aim for the highest standards when we develop, we make sure we deliver a pixel perfect UI, we measure the performance and code quality of our apps.
- We are evangelists: we love what we are working on, we own it, we pay that extra bit of attention to get it perfect.
- We collaborate: we work closely together with the other departments to ensure we get the best app possible; awesome performance, great UI, best user experience
Do you want to work on the most cutting edge projects for global clients? Do you want to work in a cool young environment in the city center (A Coruña) and enjoy awesome parties with great colleagues? Here at MOBGEN | Accenture Interactive you will find all of this and much more:
- Salary in accordance with your responsibilities.
- Being part of an enthusiast group of developers that you can share ideas with Interesting projects to work on.
- Fruits, snacks and soft drinks at the office.
- Team building activities throughout the year.
- Internal hackathons, participation to conferences, e-learning.
- Nice package of benefits (mobile phone, health insurance, flex payslip, and more!).
The following experience is relevant to us:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering (programming field) or Computing upper grade (DAM or DAW)
- love to code.
- write clean structured code.
- enjoy learning about new iOS technologies (Xcode, Swift, UIKit, CoreGraphics, CoreAnimation, Autolayout by code, ...) and enjoy sharing their knowledge.
- want to be part of a growing, enthusiastic team of great developers.
- have excellent command of the English language, both written and spoken (we are an international company with devs from all over; English is the main language).
- enjoy rising to the challenge and even more overcoming it.
Bonus points if you:
- have a solid understanding of iOS mobile software architectures and patterns (e.g. Clean Swift).
- have published some cool apps on the App Store (share the link to your application!).
- have previous experience with large scale mobile projects.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Comienza tu búsqueda aquí: Introduce el título de la oferta, habilidad, nivel de experiencia o ciudad
Únete a Accenture Talent Connection, sigue nuestro blog de Careers o suscríbete a nuestras alertas de empleo.