Lugar de trabajo: Malaga
Regional Description: Spain
Número de oferta: 00643477 00643477_en
There will never be a typical day at Accenture Digital, but that’s why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference while working on exciting client initiatives are limitless in this ever-changing space. Our clients operate at scale in international markets – you’ll be working with famous brands and household names – no worrying about how to explain what you do to your family again!
• Manage BU relationship and help strategize using a robust digital marketing strategy with the objective of regularly exceeding quarterly ROI goals.
• Discuss campaign objectives (working closely with client).
• Be responsible of the execution of all campaigns on client (targeting, trafficking, set up, optimization).
• Provide weekly/monthly reports and discuss performance & insights.
• Make necessary optimizations to keep improving results based on the insights gained.
· Basic Qualifications:
• BA/BS degree in marketing or related field.
• 1-3 years or more of digital marketing experience.
• Demonstrated experience in multi-channel digital media strategy, A/B and multivariate test design, optimization and ROI.
• Experience in running performance/digital marketing channels (SEM/Display/Paid Social/Mobile).
· Preferred Qualifications:
• Digital agency experience is a plus
• Loves to capitalize on new growth opportunities through a structured, curious, and data-driven approach.
• Proficiency of digital marketing tools such as LinkedIn, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Apple Search Ads, Facebook Ads manager etc.
• A marketplace marketing background (ie understanding how supply and demand impact marketing strategies)
• A sense of humor and/or the ability to have fun
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Comienza tu búsqueda aquí: Introduce el título de la oferta, habilidad, nivel de experiencia o ciudad
Únete a Accenture Talent Connection, sigue nuestro blog de Careers o suscríbete a nuestras alertas de empleo.