Lugar de trabajo: Madrid
Regional Description: Spain
Número de oferta: 00639439 00639439_en
Accenture Technology is the place for someone looking for a challenging IT career and access to the kind of training, expertise and development tools that only a large company can offer. Our international reach also means you could have the opportunity to be part of a truly global organization of smart, technically-minded people and work with dynamic clients in countries all over the world.
ARE YOU READY to step up to the New and take your technology expertise to the next level? We are looking for Full Stack Engineers for our offices in Madrid!
Do you have a passion for using new technologies to make a positive impact on business and community? Want a role that provides you with a sense of purpose and satisfaction? Then join Accenture Technology and build a rewarding career improving the way the world works and lives, as you help clients shift to the New using leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Thrive in our highly collaborative, digitally-driven and innovation-led environment. Nurture your talent for thoughtful and game changing solutions in our inclusive culture that values diversity of ideas, experiences and backgrounds. Join Us!
· Perform Full Stack software development for core web applications from client side to the NO SQL Graph database and everything in between.
· Implement core REST + JSON based APIs.
· Develop automated solutions to build, deploy, and test applications in a cloud environment.
· Work closely alongside other developers and QA engineers using the Agile software development lifecycle.
· Write automated unit tests.
· Work in a dynamic, changing environment using continuous integration and a dev-ops model to rapidly develop, test, and deploy code into production.
· Research and implement solutions using new technologies.
· Minimum 2 years of experience building web applications with Java technologies.
· 2 years of experience with Java programing language
· Proficient with Databases.
· Proficient developing REST APIs
· Experience with Spring Framework
· B2 English level at least.
· Experience writing unit tests
· Usage of Git, SVN or similar version control systems
· Experience working with Docker containers
· Experience with AWS/ Azure or Google Cloud environments
· Experience with Big Data technologies
· Experience with Agile and/or DevOps practices
· Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
· Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
Excellent communication´s skills (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Comienza tu búsqueda aquí: Introduce el título de la oferta, habilidad, nivel de experiencia o ciudad
Únete a Accenture Talent Connection, sigue nuestro blog de Careers o suscríbete a nuestras alertas de empleo.