Do you want to work where scientific innovation meets leading-edge technology? Join Accenture Scientific Informatics Services and help our clients apply digital technologies to revolutionize scientific and laboratory processes.
Accenture Scientific Informatics Services combines the scientific and laboratory informatics expertise of LabAnswer with Accenture’s strategic and business consulting capabilities, industry platforms, innovation approach and global scale to help transform how scientific and laboratory processes are conducted across a variety of industries—helping make them faster, more efficient and more effective than ever before.
Leveraging digital technologies such as automation, artificial intelligence, Internet of Things, analytics and cloud, in combination with a fundamental redesign of the scientific user experience, Accenture Scientific Informatics Services helps organizations better capture, manage, integrate and analyze complex scientific data. This can improve the discovery and manufacturing of new products, improve quality, ensure compliance, reduce time to market and improve operational efficiency.
As an Accenture Scientific Informatics Services Specialist you will be exposed to the technologies and processes that many leading U.S. companies and government agencies utilize. We offer a generous compensation package consisting of salary, bonuses and benefits.
Under moderate supervision from a more senior developer:
- Work to configure LIMS, ELN and/or CDS systems based on client requirements
- Develop code using an object oriented philosophy
- Write and perform Unit Tests
- Write periodic status / progress reports
- Perform basic or complex configuration of laboratory information systems
- Develop simple or complex software functionality but with limited scope
- Participate in peer reviews of code for coding standards, best practices, functionality, error handling, etc.
- Write basic SQL queries using relational database concepts and schema design principles Integrate laboratory instruments with scientific software packages
- Develop simple or complex, dynamic reports
- Participate in requirements analysis process with client stakeholders
- Break complex processes into smaller achievable pieces
- Lead and mentor Junior Developers
- Integrate scientific applications with other scientific or non-scientific applications