The Security Operations Center (SOC) Manager provides cyber-security leadership for clients. The SOC Manager leads teams conducting security event monitoring and analysis, incident response, vulnerability management, network (firewall) management, and endpoint security. Makes judgements about remediation and prevention priorities for the client. Adapts plans to meet service and operational challenges. May consult with client technical projects to ensure risk exposure is understood and mitigated.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Analyzes and solves problems that are high complexity and may be routine in nature where answers can be readily obtained.
- Interacts with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors.
- Establishes direction for own work and the work of others.
- Answer, evaluate, and prioritize incoming requests for cyber-security assistance from varying client parties.
- Provide quick, responsive, high quality and consistent customer service.