Descripción Del Puesto
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture people build careers in four different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology, Outsourcing and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
Technology professionals implement and lead highly complex technology projects. Working with clients, they design, develop and deliver innovative technology solutions that drive high performance. These professionals may build, test, install and maintain software across a variety of projects and industries, working with leading enterprise applications.
Accenture is looking for a:
WORKDAY HCM ANALYST:
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Certified Workday professional responsible for delivering solutions in Workday HCM functional areas.
- Conduct working sessions to understand client business requirements
- Leads and manages functional process design, configuration and deployment of client Global HCM Systems with focus on compensation modules.
- Manages relationships with business and IT stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle.
- Responsible for leading activities and mentoring of both onshore and offshore HCM team members.
- Responsible for delivering high quality requirement, design, configuration, testing, and support deliverables for HCM systems.
· Advanced knowledge of IT design principles, practices, and theory by providing guidance to others in functional design processes, and complete functional design documents
· Develop complex functional designs, including options for technical platforms
· Collaborate with customers to define deployment expectations and ensure consistency with strategic direction
· Coach others in the execution of the testing, piloting, installation, and implementation activities on schedule and within budget, providing expertise when needed
· Prolific experience in client facing situations
· At least 1 year of relevant, hands-on experience on implementing Workday HCM. .
· Delivery/execution experience.
· Fluent in English.
· Workday HCM Core Certification
· Other WD HCM Certifications ( Compensation, Absence Management, Benefits, Recruiting, Learning ….)
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Igualdad de Oportunidades en el Empleo
Jobs Near You
Accenture Flex - Functional Tester -Norfolk, VA
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Digital Transformation Consultant ++
Accenture DayNine - Workday Certified Integrations/BIRT Associate Manager
Business & Technology Integration
La Vida en Accenture
Trabaja donde te sientas inspirado para explorar tus pasiones, donde tu talento se potencie. Innova con las tecnologías más punteras del mercado trabajando en los proyectos más innovadores que puedas imaginar.
FORMACIÓN Y DESARROLLO
Tómate tu tiempo para formarte y desarrollarte ya sea en nuestros centros regionales de aprendizaje, a través de las aulas conectadas, cursos online o paneles de aprendizaje.
Acerca de Accenture
Con aproximadamente 477.000 profesionales que prestan servicio a clientes en más de 120 países, Accenture impulsa la innovación para mejorar la forma en la que el mundo vive y trabaja.