We are currently recruiting from Experienced Analyst to Senior Consultant level experienced hires to join our Financial Services Strategy Consulting Practice, based in Madrid Spain.
As a Strategy Consulting Consultant, you will play a distinctive role to identify, shape and deliver high value transformation programs to respond to our C-Suite clients' strategic business challenges. You will develop gradually strong client relationships and help managing programs and their delivery through multidisciplinary teams to achieve key business outcomes.
FS Strategy team specializations include Strategic adn Business Planning, Pre-deal and Post-merger Integration process, International, New business set up, Operating Model Restructuring (improving operating efficiency through changes to people, process, tools and organizational restructuring) and Strategic Cost Reduction, among other type of projects.
Key responsibilities may include:
- Be a key building block on strategic projects that transform complex challenges and issues into tangible, innovative, distinctitve and lasting positive outcomes for our clients.
- Help to identify business development and ""add-on"" sales opportunities, actively assist in proposal efforts within the group.
- Help developing Thought Capital, through position papers on market relevant and disruptive topics, and participating on external and internal forums.
- Effectively assist in building out our core offerings and associated assets.
- Develop and sustain productive client relationships
- Operate effectively multi-disciplinary teams to plan and deliver the business outcomes, acting as team player role model to bring positive change within Accenture, and participating in and help drive internal activities that grow and further develop our practice and our team-members
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Minimum 2 years of Strategy/Management Consulting experience, mostly focused on Financial Servicies (Banking, Insurance or Capital Markets) or an equivalent in an internal consulting or business development role
- Desirable financial services business acumen
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent command of spoken and written Spanish and English
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable
- Recognised University degree, MBA or postgraduate degree will be an added advantaged
Key Functional Areas of Expertise
- Corporate and Business Strategy
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Operating Strategy and transformational programs
- Pricing & Profit Optimization
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.