We are looking for SAP Manager/Senior Manager, with deep knowledge in the SAP MDG components.
- SAP MDG projects sales support.
- · Project team structure definition and estimate delivery effort.
- · Project delivery.
- · Client facing, to review, define and discuss delivery strategies, roadmap and architecture approach.
- · Drive and growth of SAP MDG practice.
What can we offer you?
- · To join a Company that’s consolidated and shows a great international growth, in which the most important element are the people that belong to it.
- · To complete your profile with training in other areas of knowledge, such as work methodology, communication abilities, teamwork…
- · The undertaking of your professional career, guaranteeing personal growth through your contributions to the projects you participate in.
- · To be part of young and dynamic teams, where your will be able to share knowledge and experiences with other professionals like you.
· Strong knowledge of SAP MDG functionality and its components.
· +8 Years of SAP Project management.
· +3 Years of SAP MDG Project management.
· SAP MDG project estimation and roadmap definition.
· Delivery experience and knowledge in SAP MDG (Supplier, Material, Customers, Finance)
· Fluent in Spanish and English
· Ability to transform business requirements into solutions
· Ability to work creatively in a context of problems solving
· Ability to interact with the client
· Good written and oral communication skills with ability to clearly communicate ideas and results
· Drive, ambition and initiative to help grow Accenture’s business in SAP MDG area
· People development and team building skills
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.