Lugar de trabajo: Location Negotiable
Número de oferta: 00497451 00497451_en
Accenture Technology is the place for someone looking for a challenging IT career and access to the kind of training, expertise and development tools that only a large company can offer. Our international reach also means you could have the opportunity to be part of a truly global organization of smart, technically-minded people and work with dynamic clients in countries all over the world.
Accenture Technology is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Accenture that employs technology enthusiasts who focus on application development, systems administration work, and software maintenance - providing practical programming and technology implementation for business.
At Accenture Technology, we look for people who enjoy technology challenges to
If you're looking for new help Accenture clients succeed. As part of our global team, you'll be working with the latest software and leading-edge development tools - giving you the opportunity to build specialist skills and expertise on the job. We need people who thrive on tough technology challenges. People who can help turn innovative ideas into effective results and enjoyable work, this could be the place for you.
We are looking for a UI/UX designer mixed & Virtual Reality, main functions:
- Apply conceptual thinking to create world‐class digital services and universal guidelines for next-generation mixed and virtual reality applications, smartly bringing together user needs, business goals and technical feasibility.
- Develop rigorous UI and UX concepts, from definition of customer needs, task analysis, and the creation of personas, storyboards, scenarios to user flows and use
- Translate concepts into designs that illustrate simplicity despite system complexity
- Create instant tangibility for our team and the client through storytelling and rapid
prototyping methods, ranging from paper sketching to digital prototyping
- Develop the Visual Interface Design through personas, storyboards, scenarios, mood
boards, iconography, photography and illustrations
- Give data meaning through visualization
- Effectively communicate research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design
rationale both verbally and visually
- Participate as a contributor to an interdisciplinary team that includes developers,
researchers, project managers and business strategists
- Collaborate effectively with remote team members, including designers, researchers,
engineering, product management, marketing and others
- Vocalize opinions and ideas to clients and the project team
- Minimum 1 year relevant industry experience.
- Basic understanding of 3D and virtual/augmented reality environments, challenges, and trends is a must to identify and conceptualize design needs
- Experience creating visual design guidelines and documentation, design language systems and motion studies.
- Experience in illustration, photography, or diagrammatic expertise (information visualization) and iconography are an advantage.
- Able to present concepts and justify design decisions.
- Able to multi‐task and perform well under pressure.
- Demonstrable attention to detail.
- Experience with and/or knowledge of relevant software packages i.e. 3D graphics packages (e.g. Unity, Unreal, Max, Maya etc.) as well as Adobe Suite. Motion graphics software such as After Effects is a plus.
- Seek out opportunities for self‐development.
- Effectively manage administration such as time reporting, expense submission etc.
- Engage with and work within changing multi‐disciplinary teams.
- Develop and maintain open honest and trusting relationships.
- Continually strive to exceed client expectations.
- Communicate in a clear, consistent and transparent manner
Accenture group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Antes de aplicar tienes que leer y aceptar los términos y condiciones de la Declaración de privacidad de reclutamiento y Contratación de Accenture.
He leído y acepto los términos de la Política de privacidad de Accenture
Accenture Recruitment and Hiring Privacy Statement
Introduction / who is collecting your personal data?
When you apply for a job at Accenture, Accenture will collect and use personal data about you during the recruiting and any hiring process. As described in this Privacy Statement, your personal data may be retained and used by Accenture for the purpose of considering your qualifications for employment, as required by law, or as otherwise described below. Please see below for information that Accenture may receive about you from third parties.
“Accenture” means the specific Accenture affiliates, subsidiaries, and contracted service providers who will collect, use, and maintain your personal data in connection with your application for employment, our Recruiting, Talent Management processes, and any hiring process if you are extended an offer of employment. A full list of Accenture entities by country and their contact information appears at the bottom of this Privacy Statement, as well as a list of contracted service providers who perform IT support or background checking services.
What Personal Data will Accenture collect?
The types of information requested from you and the manner in which that information is collected and accessed are determined by the requirements of the country in which the position is located, and not the country in which you reside. While, specific data requirements vary by country and the position being filled, the following categories of data will generally be collected by Accenture:
Your submission of personal data constitutes your consent to our use of your data and your verification that it is accurate.
By submitting your information, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the foregoing and consent to the uses of your information as set out above. You are not required to provide any requested information to Accenture, but failing to do so may result in not being able to continue your candidacy for the job for which you have applied.
You may read this Statement at any time by logging into the system with your user name and password.
By submitting your information, you acknowledge that all representations made by you are true and correct to the best of your knowledge and belief, and you have not knowingly omitted any related information of an adverse nature. Providing any inaccurate information may make you ineligible for employment.
What will Accenture do with your personal data?
Accenture will use your personal data to:
From what sources will Accenture obtain your personal data?
Accenture may obtain data about you from the following sources:
Who will have access to your personal data? Where are they located?
In general, access to your personal data will be restricted to minimize the number of people in Accenture’s global organization who need it in order evaluate your application for employment, perform functions supporting our Recruiting and Talent Management functions, or to whom we are compelled to provide it by applicable law.
The following categories of individuals will have access to your personal data:
How long will Accenture retain my personal data?
If you are given and accept an offer of employment by Accenture, personal data collected during your pre-employment period will become part of your Accenture personnel records, to be retained throughout and for a period after your employment with Accenture (specific periods vary by country). If Accenture does not employ you, Accenture may nevertheless continue to retain and use personal data collected during the recruitment process in order to consider you for new positions, and, if appropriate, to refer back to an earlier application if you submit a resume or other information to Accenture again in the future, as well as for system administration, to perform research and analysis, and to invite you to join the Accenture Talent Connection.
How Accenture protects your personal data.
Accenture employs organizational, technical, and physical security measures in order to protect your data from loss or misuse. Where we contract with third-party suppliers to provide services that may enable them to access your personal data we require them by contract to have similar security controls in place.
If you have a question, comment, or complaint, wish to obtain a copy of Accenture’s Global Policy 0090—Data Privacy, or wish to access a copy of your personal data or to correct it if you believe it is inaccurate, you may Contact Us by clicking the link. Each Accenture country has established a Data Privacy Officer to oversee compliance with local privacy requirements; you may also use the Contact Us form to contact the Accenture Data Privacy Officer for your country or to obtain more information about how your data will be used in your country.
For job seekers from Malaysia:
The Malaysian Data Protection Act 2010 (“Act”) requires Accenture to provide you this privacy statement in both Bahasa Malaysia and English. For the Bahasa Malaysia version please click here.
For job seekers from other countries:
This privacy statement is also available in the following languages:
List of Accenture entities and their contact information: https://www.accenture.com/us-en/office-directory
Jobs based on searches similar to yours.
Find out more about careers and life at Accenture by attending our virtual or live events. Check out events in your area.
Comienza tu búsqueda aquí: Introduce el título de la oferta, habilidad, nivel de experiencia o ciudad
Únete a Accenture Talent Connection, sigue nuestro blog de Careers o suscríbete a nuestras alertas de empleo.
© 2017 Accenture Todos los derechos reservados
Personaliza tu búsqueda y recibe noticias, estudios y alertas de empleo personalizadas. Únete a nuestra Comunidad de Talento para conocer más acerca de las oportunidades de carrera y beneficios que puede ofrecerte Accenture.
Si ya te has registrado en una oferta que no está ubicada en India, Filipinas, Bangladesh o Sri Lanka, y te gustaría saber su estado, haz clic aquí
There is already a separate, active account tied to your profile. Please continue registration for this program without your profile
Are you sure you want to disconnect with account?