If you are looking for a career with unparalleled global impact, then Accenture invites you to learn more about our rapidly expanding Capability Network. Over 2,000 management consulting and strategy professionals work in the Capability Network at Accenture. Based in a network of prominent locations, Capability Network professionals specialize in providing cutting-edge Industry and Functional expertise and leveraging the power of Accenture to bring measurable value to our clients worldwide.
Join the Capability Network and always have the backing of the established brand of Accenture to deliver large-scale transformational change. Grow your career and experience a stimulating, fast-paced environment working with prestigious clients on diverse projects to solve significant business challenges. You will deliver lasting impact as you work as part of a highly specialized team, combining overseas client-site work with opportunities based locally, and contribute to high performance through continuous collaboration and knowledge sharing. For more information visit www.accenture.com/capabilitynetwork.
Join the Accenture Finance team and you will play a central role in developing innovative business solutions that help CFO clients. Improve operational efficiency and transform their finance function into a world class organization.
Accenture's Treasury and Working Capital global practice focuses on delivering value and implementing world class capabilities to become a High Performance organization, applying innovative combinations of strategy, organization, process and technology, in the areas of Liquidity and Cash Management, Financial Risk Management, Treasury operations and Total Working Capital.
We are currently looking for innovative professionals with strong strategic thinking and practical experience in implementing e-invoicing or other Procure-to-Pay enabling technologies within multinational companies and/or consulting firms to cover a positions at Consultant level in our new Finance & Enterprise Performance Global Center of Excellence based in Barcelona
As a Procure-to-Pay enabling technology consultant, you will be expected to:
- Participate to Procure-to-Pay performance assessment focusing on technology landscape: identify gaps with leading practices from a process, system, governance and data management perspectives, define business case, design recommendations to drive improvement & road map for implementation of new technologies in the following areas: E-invoicing & dematerialization solutions, SRM, etc.
- Participate to operational reengineering efforts to support technology capability alignment: policies, process, organizational structure, governance, performance measurement and reporting visibility and incentives program.
- Execute technology transformation initiatives from end to end, including solution functional requirements definition, provider selection (including RFP) & implementation support (parameter definition, training, documentations)
- Be recognized as the specialist on e-invoicing and SRM technologies and build alliances with the main and emerging technology providers (Ariba, OB10, Basware, Tradeshift,…)
- Participate to business development activities: Design project proposal, prepare and participate to client meetings, bringing subject matter expertise.
- Actively participate into driving innovation and developing assets for the Finance & Enterprise Performance practice (ie. tools, whitepapers, partnerships, etc.) in collaboration with other Accenture departments (ie. Analytics, Digital, Industries and Technologies).
- Take an active role in the Finance & Enterprise Performance community growth: training, experience sharing and participation in marketing events.