Accenture has established a distributed strategy and management consulting model that provides specialized industry and functional expertise based in a network of prominent global locations, to help clients address their most pressing issues and pursue opportunities with greater flexibility and speed. The Accenture Capability Network consists of over 2,300 strategy and management consulting professionals that complement our in-country teams to deliver cutting-edge expertise and measurable value to our clients. Rapidly expanding, the Capability Network is a highly strategic initiative designed to reinvent strategy and management consulting and build competitive advantage on a global scale.
As part of the Capability Network, you will have the backing of the established brand of Accenture. You will find a stimulating environment where you will work with prestigious global clients on diverse and challenging projects that deliver real business outcomes, enabling you to increase your skill set and knowledge and enhance your career development. Your impact will be truly global as you work as part of a highly specialized team, combining overseas client-site work with opportunities based locally, and contribute to high performance through continuous collaboration and knowledge sharing. For more information visit www.accenture.com/capabilitynetwork.
We are expanding the Capability Network Team in Barcelona and we are looking for experienced and accomplished Talent Management and Change Management professionals to support client workshops and execute projects for our Supply Chain clients.
Accenture’s Talent & Organization practice works with clients globally in the area of Talent Management to define, develop and deploy talent management strategies through the use of talent management analytics, tools and best practices and in the area of Change Management to help clients successfully manage change in their organizations through the use of methods-based, data-driven, tailored solutions to increase the pace and certainty of successful organizational change.
Key responsibilities for the Talent and Change Management Manager will include:
- Analyze client's talent management processes and organizational structure and understand client's business
- Conduct competency modelling and assessments
- Developing and implement talent strategies
- Design and deploy talent management processes
- Design and develop change management strategies using change architectures, models and frameworks
- Plan and drive stakeholder engagement, leadership alignment, impact analysis, training, communications, business readiness, deployment and adoption measurement activities
- Identify and shape opportunities to provide or create additional client value
- Develop trusted relationships with key decision-makers across client organization
- Contribute to the growth of the capability within the Capability Network