Lugar de trabajo: Madrid
Número de oferta: 00439597 00439597_es
Accenture is a recognized global leader in business consulting, process transformation and the application of technologies to business. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world's most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with its clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
The Accenture Consulting workforce is made up of three groups: Management Consulting, Industry Consulting and Technology Consulting. This consulting group structure provides outstanding opportunities for our professionals to develop highly specialized skills while advancing their careers. Our Resources operating group serves Global 2000 clients in Energy, Chemicals, Metals, Mining, and Utilities.
Asset and Operations Services is a specialist group within the Industry Consulting team that provides our Resources clients with industry leading solutions and services that enable them to build and operate their facilities and assets in a reliable, safe, cost effective, and sustainable manner. An important aspect of our work is to apply digital solutions and services to help our clients transform to a new way of working – focusing around worker safety and productivity, asset performance, operations optimisation, and innovative and effective supply chains. We collaborate with technology alliance partners as we work with our clients to strategically assess opportunities and customize solutions that address their challenges to achieve their corporate strategies and priorities.
Accenture is looking to recruit a Manager within our Asset and Operations Services Industry Consulting practice to work within the Resources operating group with focus on Europe, Middle East and Africa.
With a specialist focus on Chemicals and IT/OT Architecture skills, applied particularly to Digital Plant, this role will work as a Subject Matter Expert to support our client account and project teams throughout the life cycle from sales and business development, through consulting and advisory engagements, to the design and delivery of solutions and services.
The successful candidate will bring deep expertise in industry domain knowledge and applying technology solutions – particularly applied to digital plant. They will have the opportunity to build a leadership career working with colleagues focused on digital transformation within asset- and energy-intensive industries.
This opportunity requires an ability to develop, guide, and measure improvement programs to ensure tangible performance benefits are realized. It also requires a broad knowledge of how to architect solutions that exploit the convergence of IT (business applications) and OT (operational, real-time systems and automation) systems and associated data.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Support the development of Accenture solutions, assets and project accelerators including new and innovative end-to-end business services as an active member of the Asset and Operations Services practice – innovation and practice development
• Work with account teams to understand clients’ needs to identify and respond to market opportunities. Support the preparation of compelling value propositions and proposals that result in increased win rates and improved average daily rates for the management consulting workforce – entrepreneurial
• Work within delivery teams as a subject matter expert, a project/team lead or as a delivery team member supporting through different stages of a project lifecycle from initial assessments to solution go-live to achieve project commercial objectives and client outcomes – delivery outcome focused.
The successful candidate will be a hands-on, consulting practitioner that brings a passion for their area of expertise. Accenture seeks high-energy professionals that thrive in a highly collaborative environment where team success takes priority over individual metrics.
In addition, the candidate will need to apply personal skills in project and program management while exhibiting leadership in leading industry and technology practices and approaches.
B.Sc. or M.Sc. in related science or engineering subjects is highly desirable given the nature of the work and the typical background of our client counterparts.
Required Skills & Experience
• 5 -10 years of industry (or consulting) experience as a practitioner across:
- Chemicals Manufacture
- Real-time data, automation, instrumentation and control
- Architecting and integrating IT and OT systems
- Applying analytics to asset performance and operation optimisation
• Good client contacts and industry network is highly desirable
• Working knowledge of common real-time data solutions including OSIsoft, GE-Predix, etc.
• Has worked in Project/Program delivery roles in the above areas of expertise
• Awareness of and interested in Digital technologies and their application within Asset and Operations solutions and services
• Demonstrated ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Strong interpersonal skills, team-player
• Willing to travel to domestic and international locations
Comienza tu búsqueda aquí: Introduce el título de la oferta, habilidad, nivel de experiencia o ciudad
Únete a Accenture Talent Connection, sigue nuestro blog de Careers o suscríbete a nuestras alertas de empleo.