Regional Description: Portugal
Número da Vaga: 00643772 00643772_en
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Accenture's Consulting workforce is involved in business consulting, process design work and the application of technologies to business. A career in Consulting is varied and stimulating because each project presents a new challenge and will give you exposure to new clients, business issues, technologies and people. We need people who are able to challenge conventional thought, offer unique perspectives and conceive more innovative solutions for our clients.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Economics or Engineering;
- Minimum 4 years experience in Communications, Media or Technology companies
- Background in Strategy or Management Consulting companies or in CMT companies in similar functions (i.e. Business planning, Business development, Strategy, Management Control, Product / Segment Management, Transformation and/or Continuous Improvement areas)
Preferred areas of skill
- Knowledge in Sales & Customer Care and/or Financial areas and/or Supply Chain/Operations
- Some knowledge of benefit / financial tracking of projects and initiatives
- Involvement in developing and managing complex transformations
- Experience in projects in B2C and B2B
Additional (“nice to have”) requirements
- Knowledge of innovation areas (e.g. IoT, digital/ OTT advertising, new product development, automation/RPA, analytics,etc.)
- Native speaker of Portuguese and intermediate-to-high knowledge of English and Spanish
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Começa a tua pesquisa aqui: Pesquisa por título da oportunidade, competência, nível de experiência ou cidade
Junta-te à rede Accenture Talent Connection, segue o nosso blog de Carreiras ou subscreve os nossos alertas de emprego.