Why Accenture? To discover the energy and commitment we devote to our customers by transforming their working method with the most advanced technologies. At Accenture, you'll grow as a member of an international network. Each day, you’ll make a difference using whatever makes you unique.
Have you completed your university studies and have a passion for Corporate Strategy? Do you want to work with the most prominent Italian and international companies to face energy transition challenges, sustainable mobility, open banking, digitalization, and Industry 4.0? Don’t limit your aspirations – join our young pool of talent.
You will become part of the Strategy team and have the opportunity to grow by following projects in different markets and business processes. This is an excellent opportunity to acquire a solid working method and transversal skills in the key business sectors such as Energy, Utilities, Banking, Insurance, Aerospace, Automotive, Retail, Consumer Goods, Industrial, Life Sciences, Public Services, Telco and Media.
Let your curiosity guide you. Join our teams and lay the foundations for a rich and varied career path. Here are some of the activities you could work on:
- Developing new business models (e.g. partnerships, platform models)
- Entry strategy for new countries, businesses and channels (e.g. digital)
- Designing and developing innovative products
- Identifying efficiency opportunities generated by new technologies (e.g. Artificial Intelligence, Advanced Analytics, Blockchain)
- Adoption of new working methodologies (e.g. Design Thinking, Agile)
Behind every successful Accenture project there is an innovative strategy. You'll aid business evolution by giving space to intuition and creativity. You will work with top professionals where you can express your value. Make a difference by addressing customers' demands by being inspired by to what our teams did for Credit Agricolè https://www.accenture.com/it-it/success-credit-agricole-italia-smart-pricing
Why we would choose you? The challenges you face reflect your ambitions; this is your chance. To stand out and face them in the best way:
- You are enrolled in the second year of a Master’s Degree in Economics, Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or Physics
- You have a proactive approach, and you are curious about technology and business innovations
- You are creative and a fast learner, and like to think outside the box
- You have an effective way of communicating and a natural ability to work best in a team
- You speak and write English fluently
- You love to share and learn different things
- Every day is a new challenge for you and an opportunity to learn something new
Are you determined to face and beat off the challenges this role brings even if you don't have all the required qualifications? Apply and tell us how you can make a difference.
Find out how best to prepare for our selection process and discover what is important to us: https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/recruiting-faq-answers
For further information, visit our website: professioni.accenture.it
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art 13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) click here https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/privacy-policy
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer
Life at Accenture
Lavora in un luogo in cui puoi esplorare le tue passioni e dove puoi coltivare i tuoi talenti. Innova con tecnologie all'avanguardia e prendi parte ad alcuni dei progetti più interessanti che si possano immaginare.
In Accenture più di 500.000 talenti combinano ogni giorno tecnologia e ingegno umano, servendo clienti in oltre 120 paesi. Accenture abbraccia la potenza del cambiamento per creare valore e successo condiviso per i clienti, le persone, gli azionisti, i partner e le comunità.