CREDIT PROCESSES AND NPL MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT – Banking
We are looking for a Banking Consultant with a strong experience on Credit Area, in particular related to Credit Processes and NPL Management
Your experience will be focused on following our customers through business innovation and transformation, facing the new challenges of the digital world.
- Tackling and identifying solutions to our customers' business challenges
- Working with client teams to design and deliver strategic solutions developing and handling project deliverables such as:
- Drafting of the transformation programme for the Credit Management area with a focus on performing and non performing loans
- Definition of NPL Management programs (Portfolio disposal, securitization deals, servicing model implementation)
- Definition of Credit Portfolio Clustering Models and Credit Scoring for different segments
- Analysis and reengineering of Credit Processes with a particular focus on digitalization
- Redesign of Credit Architecture Models to implement complex solutions and systems for financial institutions
- 1 to 5 years' experience in a banking consultancy firm or financial institution
- Knowledge of Credit Processes and/or NPL Management, Credit Models and Scoring Systems
- Expertise of Credit Management tools
- Excellent analytical and synthesis skills
- High-performance teamwork
- Master’s Degree in Economics, Engineering or Scientific disciplines
- Ready to travel in Italy and abroad
- You speak and write English fluently
- You love to share and learn different things
- Every day is a new challenge for you and an opportunity to learn something new
Are you determined to face and beat off the challenges this role brings even if you don't have all the required qualifications? Apply and tell us how you can make a difference.
Unleash your talent and build your career with us. Visit our website and discover the FAQ section to better plan your application: https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art 13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) click here https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/privacy-policy
POSIZIONI SIMILI VICINO A TE
USA NY - New York
Regulatory & Compliance Management Consultant
USA NC - Charlotte
Cyber Risk & Security Manager
Customer Experience Consulting Manager
Life at Accenture
Lavora in un luogo in cui puoi esplorare le tue passioni e dove puoi coltivare i tuoi talenti. Innova con tecnologie all'avanguardia e prendi parte ad alcuni dei progetti più interessanti che si possano immaginare.
In Accenture più di 500.000 talenti combinano ogni giorno tecnologia e ingegno umano, servendo clienti in oltre 120 paesi. Accenture abbraccia la potenza del cambiamento per creare valore e successo condiviso per i clienti, le persone, gli azionisti, i partner e le comunità.