Il processo di selezione verrà gestito in virtuale tramite la migliore modalità a tua disposizione. Grazie.
Why Accenture? To discover the energy and commitment we devote to our customers by transforming their working method with the most advanced technologies. At Accenture, you'll grow as a member of an international network. Each day, you’ll make a difference using whatever makes you unique.
- 3-5 year cross-industry experience in consulting firms or big and international companies
- Consistent track record in designing comprehensive Next generation IT strategies, including but not limited to IT benchmarking, IT-Digital unit set up, Multiyear Technology evolution roadmap, Information and Data strategy, IT sourcing strategy, IT Application portfolio evolution strategy, IT Cloud strategy and IT Governance
- Deep experience in developing associated business cases and plans which are detailed, actionable and aligned with industry best practices
- Good business acumen to find the best way to support key strategic pillar with technology
- Understanding of emerging technology trends (Big Data, API, RPA, AI…) and impact on both overall enterprise architecture and operating model
- Basic knowledge of key emerging methodology (Agile, DevOps, Design thinking) and how to use it to improve IT related department
- Good understanding of IT and Digital Unit operating model. Knowledge of emerging agile enterprise framework (SaFe, DAD, Less) is a plus
- Basic understanding of Architecture definition and planning for key industry processes and for multichannel environment.
- Experiences on define operating model and architecture for IoT, Digital product management and data management is a plus
- Background in business and in IT architecture, as well as experience in business and IT collaboration
- Ability to rapidly assess the IT implications of business strategy and the business implications of IT strategy
- Knowledge of and passion for technology and digital trends
- Ambition and desire to shine in the newest strategic consultancy environment
- Demonstrable experience of managing teams of 3-5 people driving strategy work
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to continue to broaden technology skills
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Planning and coordination of own and/or team's work activities, to meet
- Commitments and quality expectations
- Exceptional presentation skills – ability to convey technology and business value propositions
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Confident, poised, ability to relate to senior client executives
- Ability to work with different stakeholder in multifunctional and multinational projects
- Minimum of Master’s Degree
- Fluent English and Italian
Unleash your talent and build your career with us. Visit our website and discover the FAQ section to better plan your application: https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/
Accenture attua una politica di pari opportunità e accoglie le candidature provenienti da tutte le componenti della società senza operare alcuna discriminazione in base a razza, religione o convinzioni personali, origine etnica o nazionale, disabilità, età, cittadinanza, stato civile, inclusa convivenza di fatto e unione civile, orientamento sessuale, identità di genere, o qualsiasi altra condizione applicabile tutelata dalla legge.
POSIZIONI SIMILI VICINO A TE
Life at Accenture
Lavora in un luogo in cui puoi esplorare le tue passioni e dove puoi coltivare i tuoi talenti. Innova con tecnologie all'avanguardia e prendi parte ad alcuni dei progetti più interessanti che si possano immaginare.
In Accenture più di 500.000 talenti combinano ogni giorno tecnologia e ingegno umano, servendo clienti in oltre 120 paesi. Accenture abbraccia la potenza del cambiamento per creare valore e successo condiviso per i clienti, le persone, gli azionisti, i partner e le comunità.