Why choosing Accenture for your internship? Because you want to prove yourself and create your own future, taking an active part in projects that transform our customers’ business. Take the leap and start your career with us, along with senior colleagues who will help you grow as a professional.
Operations area internship - BPS
Milano, Roma, Torino
We offer our opportunities to students or undergraduates who are looking for a curricular or extracurricular internship (don't worry if you already got your degree, have a look at our permanent positions!). An Accenture internship can be the beginning of your career in the technological innovation. You will unleash your potential within a team of professionals, acquiring new skills through training and learning from your senior work buddies.
You will join a team that will teach you how to master technologies for Business Process Outsourcing for the key market sectors (E-Commerce and Retail, Procurement, Supply Chain, Automotive, Banking, Insurance, Communication and High Tech, Energy)
- With the support of your colleagues, you will develop innovative solutions that use emerging technologies, assisting our customers to build new digital ecosystems
- You will be taught Business Process Outsourcing and given the tools to operate your project management activities independently
- You will analyse KPI performance and identify improvement opportunities
- You will soon relate to customers independently, making time and budget estimates, accounting, contract management, handling complaints and invoicing, and getting involved in every business process and operating contexts
Cyber security requires creative solutions and unconventional ideas, so at Accenture you’ll learn how to shape them. Start your career at Accenture and be amazed by the growth opportunities you'll enjoy every day, just like Marilisa did : https://www.instagram.com/p/Bp6xVzVgsP-/ #AccenturePeople
The experience lasts three to six months and may end with a direct hiring. We guarantee for you customised training sessions and a monthly refund.
Why would we choose you for an Accenture internship? Because you’re passionate about new technologies and innovation and have the following abilities:
- You speak good English and can express yourself naturally
- You are nearing the end of your studies and are graduating in science (Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics) or Engineering (Computer Science, Electrical, Electronics or Telecommunications) or Economics and Marketing (after having acquired technical and scientific qualifications).
- You value uniqueness
- Every day is a new challenge for you and an opportunity to learn something new
We remind students they need to inform the relevant University office in order to activate a curricular intern role.
Discover all the courses dedicated to students who want to take a first employment step on our website. Seize your opportunity. https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/opportunita-studenti?src=UNV-32280
For further information, visit our website: professioni.accenture.it
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art 13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) click herehttps://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/privacy-policy
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
Business Transformation Advisor - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Mobile and Web Apps Developer Consultant (ALL LOCATIONS)
Business & Technology Integration
Global Travel, Aviation Consulting Manager 2
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.