Consultant Capability Network Sales & Customer Service
Accenture are currently seeking a number of Pricing Transformation resources at exp Analyst and Consultant levels to work in our Sales and Customer Service practice. The Pricing Transformation community forms one of the key components of our Sales and Customer Service Practice that operates across industry specific groups within Accenture. It is complimented by three other offering groups within Management Consulting; Sales Transformation, Service Transformation and Marketing Transformation.
In this role, you will be expected to work seamlessly with our clients' own resources to ensure that the Pricing transformation solution implemented will address their business requirements. Typically you will use your experience to:
- Analyze existing client Pricing capabilities and organization
- Identify opportunities for improvement to existing offerings and contribute to client proposals
- Design best practice pricing transformation principles and solutions (operating models, processes, systems)
- Set-up and manage transformation programmes targeted to improve the client pricing capability
- Improve performance in pricing models across a number of areas including technology, process, organization and people
- Conduct value and impact analysis of proposed changes to the clients pricing environments
Assist with internal development of pricing transformation best practice and assets.
Get inspired by our Capability Network colleagues: watch now
- Capable of building strong relationships and working well as part of a team
- Proven capability in team management comprising both internal and client personnel
- Responsibility for successful execution of project deliverables
- Process analysis and design
- Experience of working with a wide range of stakeholders, including engagement at the senior level
- Analytical skills used to derive insight from complex and varied information sources and the ability to draw sound recommendations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including creating presentations, chairing meetings, workshop facilitation, and report writing
- Minimum Master Degree
- Extensive travel may be required from time to time
Our experts typically have deep knowledge in one and proficiency in several of the following fields:
- Pricing strategy development
- Pricing competency assessment and business case development
- Pricing analytics development
- Pricing process design
- Pricing operating model / organization design
- Pricing related technologies design and implementation (e.g. Vendavo, PROS etc)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
USA MA - Boston
Customer Insights & Growth Strategy Senior Manager
USA IL - Chicago
Accenture Strategy - Procurement Strategy Consultant
Test Automation Engineer - Northeast
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.