- Cross Skills – Good communicative attitude, ability to interface across different mindset.
- Design - Creating information architectures, task analysis and planning a user journey for multi-device products; Creating wireframe concepts, sitemaps, user flows and navigable prototypes; Designing responsive and mobile oriented interfaces
- User research - Planning usability testing sessions and defining of test protocols. Using user insight, analysis, and benchmarks to guide design decisions, heuristics and competitive analysis
- Design Specification - Define an appropriate specification to ensure a quality development within the project’s time-frame
- Data Analysis - Data analysis capabilities from Analytics User Experience tools; ability to interpret data to provide redesign recommendations
- Best practices and design consistency - Research and trend analysis through benchmarking and industry research; consistency check of graphics decisions under the brand guidelines.
- Familiarity with the production of design documents such as wireframes, personas, user flows
- Knowledge of one or more design tools such as OmniGraffle, Axure or Sketch
- Knowledge of the main Analytics tools (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics)
- Knowledge of the main UX Design tools (CrazyEgg, Usabilla)
- Familiarity with current design paradigms
- Ability to collaborate with visual designers and front-end developers
- Good English.
- Master’s Degree
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
Higher Education Finance Transformation Consultant
USA TX - Austin
Cash Applications New Associate
Business Process Specialization
USA NY - New York
SAP SCM Test Lead
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.