Why Accenture? To discover the energy and commitment we devote to our customers by transforming their working method with the most advanced technologies. At Accenture, you'll grow as a member of an international network. Each day, you’ll make a difference using whatever makes you unique.
- You will organise carrier road and air transport planning activities, tracking and reconciliation of invoices.
- You will ensure Control Tower service continuity and quality based on the agreed performance levels
- You will manage shipment management issues and relationships with customer stakeholders
- You will help develop new solutions aimed at continuous service improvement
- You will test yourself in a new rapidly developing market that will allow you to deliver innovation, acquire additional skills and emerge as a field expert.
Why we would choose you? The challenges you face reflect your ambitions, this is your chance! To stand out and face them in the best way:
- You have one to two years of experience in transport management, preferably in 3PL/4PL logistics systems.
- You use an advanced Transportation Management System [TMS] daily
- You have an in-depth market knowledge, pricing structures and road, sea, and air transport business practices.
- You are familiar with Excel and Power Point
- You have communication skills, can manage critical issues and find effective solutions
- You have a technical-scientific degree, preferably in Management Engineering
- You speak and write good English
- Every day is a new challenge for you and an opportunity to learn something new
- You love to share and learn different things
Are you determined to face and beat off the challenges this role brings even if you don't have all the required qualifications? Apply and tell us how you can make a difference.
Find out how best to prepare for our selection process and discover what is important to us: https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/recruiting-faq-answers
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art 13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) click here https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/privacy-policy
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.