Why Accenture? To discover the energy and commitment we devote to our customers by transforming their working method with the most advanced technologies. At Accenture, you'll grow as a member of an international network. Each day, you’ll make a difference using whatever makes you unique.
- As a Compliance Officer, you will ensure correct applicable IT regulation compliance for our banking customers
- You will monitor legislation development, study, and interpret its provisions
- Provide your colleagues with technical advice, oversee the completion of current legislation obligations by ensuring they are observed in application solutions
- Define the functional macro-requirements to direct an efficient and effective adaptation of the application solutions. Working alongside the functional component’s technical analysts and the customer bank’s organisational contact, to assess the organisational processes and systems impact
With technology you will shape ideas and go beyond what you can imagine. At Accenture, you'll design and build the best application solutions to give your customers the chance to achieve excellence. Face the most complex technological challenges and follow the successes achieved by our teams with Towergate. https://www.accenture.com/us-en/cloud-migration-towergate
Why we would choose you? If these goals reflect your ambitions, you have the chance to stand out and face new positive challenges. There are some requirements for you to be successful and make a significant contribution:
- You have a law degree or legal or management training
- You have a deep knowledge of banking sector IT Compliance and many years consulting or credit institution experience
- You have legal skills and know the regulatory areas that govern banking operations: Anti-money laundering, FATCA, CRS, Anti-terrorism, and Tax Registry
- You can relate and communicate with all levels of customers
- You know the following areas:
- Usury, Compound interest, Transparency, Privacy
- Investment Services (Mifid), Market Abuse, Financial Reporting, Collective Management and Insurance Brokerage, Conflict of Interest, and Personal Operations
- National, European, and International payments - PSD, SEPA, Cheques and interbank database on cheques and payment cards (CAI), Cash Management, and standard banking products
- Credit and NPL - Credit processes, Loans and Guarantees, Mortgages, Consumer Credit
- Prudential Supervision and Reporting, Accounting, Financial Statements and Taxation
- You are a master of the main banking processes and information application areas supporting:
- Standard and branch banking services
- E-money, Internet & Mobile Services
- Financial Advice and Market Access
- Granting, completion and monitoring of credit
- Customer relationship management and reporting
- Payment Systems
- Governance and Administration Systems
- Risk Management and Controls
Are you determined to face and beat off the challenges this role brings even if you don't have all the required qualifications? Apply and tell us how you can make a difference.
Find out how best to prepare for our selection process and discover what is important to us: https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/recruiting-faq-answers
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art 13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) click here https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/privacy-policy
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
USA MA - Boston
Customer Insights & Growth Strategy Senior Manager
USA IL - Chicago
Accenture Strategy - Procurement Strategy Consultant
Test Automation Engineer - Northeast
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.