Why Accenture? To discover the energy and commitment we devote to our customers by transforming their working method with the most advanced technologies. At Accenture, you'll grow as a member of an international network. Each day, you’ll make a difference using whatever makes you unique.
- As a Compliance Officer, you will ensure correct applicable IT regulation compliance for our banking customers
- You will monitor legislation development, study, and interpret its provisions
- Provide your colleagues with technical advice, oversee the completion of current legislation obligations by ensuring they are observed in application solutions
- Define the functional macro-requirements to direct an efficient and effective adaptation of the application solutions. Working alongside the functional component’s technical analysts and the customer bank’s organisational contact, to assess the organisational processes and systems impact
With technology you will shape ideas and go beyond what you can imagine. At Accenture, you'll design and build the best application solutions to give your customers the chance to achieve excellence. Face the most complex technological challenges and follow the successes achieved by our teams with VODAFONE: GROUNDBREAKING TRANSFORMATION USING SAP: https://www.accenture.com/us-en/success-vodafone-business-transformation-innovative-sap-technology-delivered?src=LINKEDINJP
Why we would choose you? If these goals reflect your ambitions, you have the chance to stand out and face new positive challenges. There are some requirements for you to be successful and make a significant contribution:
- You have a law degree or legal or management training
- You have a deep knowledge of banking sector IT Compliance and many years consulting or credit institution experience
- You have legal skills and know the regulatory areas that govern banking operations: Anti-money laundering, FATCA, CRS, Anti-terrorism, and Tax Registry
- You can relate and communicate with all levels of customers
- You know the following areas:
- Usury, Compound interest, Transparency, Privacy
- Investment Services (Mifid), Market Abuse, Financial Reporting, Collective Management and Insurance Brokerage, Conflict of Interest, and Personal Operations
- National, European, and International payments - PSD, SEPA, Cheques and interbank database on cheques and payment cards (CAI), Cash Management, and standard banking products
- Credit and NPL - Credit processes, Loans and Guarantees, Mortgages, Consumer Credit
- Prudential Supervision and Reporting, Accounting, Financial Statements and Taxation
- You are a master of the main banking processes and information application areas supporting:
- Standard and branch banking services
- E-money, Internet & Mobile Services
- Financial Advice and Market Access
- Granting, completion and monitoring of credit
- Customer relationship management and reporting
- Payment Systems
- Governance and Administration Systems
- Risk Management and Controls
Are you determined to face and beat off the challenges this role brings even if you don't have all the required qualifications? Apply and tell us how you can make a difference.
Find out how best to prepare for our selection process and discover what is important to us: https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/recruiting-faq-answers
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art 13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) click here https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/privacy-policy
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer.
Accenture attua una politica di pari opportunità e accoglie le candidature provenienti da tutte le componenti della società senza operare alcuna discriminazione in base a razza, religione o convinzioni personali, origine etnica o nazionale, disabilità, età, cittadinanza, stato civile, inclusa convivenza di fatto e unione civile, orientamento sessuale, identità di genere, o qualsiasi altra condizione applicabile tutelata dalla legge.
Posizioni aperte vicino a te
Oracle HCM Cloud Time & Labor Consultant
Business & Technology Integration
USA NY - New York
Management Consulting Senior Manager – New York, NY
USA MO - Kansas City
Technology and Operations Social Media Associate Manager
Life at Accenture
Lavora in un luogo in cui puoi esplorare le tue passioni e dove puoi coltivare i tuoi talenti. Innova con tecnologie all'avanguardia e prendi parte ad alcuni dei progetti più interessanti che si possano immaginare.
Con oltre 482.000 dipendenti in oltre 120 paesi, Accenture risolve le sfide più impegnative per i propri clienti offrendo un'ampia gamma di servizi e soluzioni nelle aree Strategy, Consulting, Digital, Technology e Operations.