JOIN US TOGETHER WE TACKLE THE CHALLENGES OF CLOUD TRANSFORMATION
The role required the ability to identify and design enterprise solutions to cover customer needs by leveraging the latest technologies available in Salesforce and considering the complexity of customer’s systems.
- Assessment of existing architectures and design of end-2-end solutions covering customer requirements
- Definition of integration frameworks from and to the Salesforce platform
- Analysis and high level design activities of end-2-end business processes: sales, service, CPQ, campaign and marketing activities on the CRM Salesforce platform;
- Active participation in the pre-sales and sales processes
- Supervision and Audit of projects under development and implemented solutions
- Continuous updating of technological skills
- Delivering innovative, digital solutions to both Accenture and our customers
- Ability to communicate customized enterprise to the Customer's stakeholders, both IT and Business
- Expertise in architectures and application maps design as well as system integration for large companies
- Minimum 2/3 years of experience in consulting or system integration companies, in the management, design and coordination of CRM process development activities (both Salesforce and other technologies)
- Excellent knowledge of the principles of Data Design and Integration Design
- Leadership, Proactivity and Complexity Management skills
- Excellent problem determination and problem solving skills
- Very good knowledge of the English language
- Availability to travel abroad
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
USA MA - Boston
Customer Insights & Growth Strategy Senior Manager
USA IL - Chicago
Accenture Strategy - Procurement Strategy Consultant
Test Automation Engineer - Northeast
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.