Why an Accenture internship? Because you want to test yourself in the field and find a direction for your future, participating in projects that will transform our customers’ business. Start your career with us, supported by colleagues who will help you grow as a professional.
Milan, Rome, Turin
Our opportunities are dedicated to students or undergraduates who want a curricular (such as a thesis) or extracurricular internship.
An Accenture internship can be the beginning of your technology and innovation career. You will express your talent within a team of professionals, enriching yourself with new skills through training, and interfacing with those who followed this path before you.
- You will support the Programme Management Office’s (PMO) cross-cutting IT solutions, meeting challenges within teams operating in different market areas including telecommunications, media, high tech; financial services, Public Administration and Healthcare, industrial companies, fashion, large retail, pharmaceutical, transport, chemical, energy, utilities and natural resources.
- You help implement innovative platforms such as Oracle, SAP and Salesforce
- You will learn how to design Cloud First digital CRM applications for business transformations using emerging technologies and work towards a more independent role.
- You will partner with leading vendors by helping develop cutting-edge application architectures
- You will test yourself in IT process design, carry out technical and functional analysis and perform system tests to evaluate their efficiency
You will learn to use technology to shape ideas, going beyond what you can imagine. You will gain experience in designing the best application solutions to give customers the chance to achieve excellence.
Start your career at Accenture and be amazed by the growth opportunities you'll enjoy every day, just like Ivan did: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bqz4ceJgLcd/ #AccenturePeople
The experience lasts three to six months and may end with a direct hiring. We guarantee for you customised training sessions and a monthly refund.
Why would we choose you for an Accenture internship? Because you’re passionate about new technologies and innovation and have the following abilities:
- You believe that teamwork is the key to achieving goals
- You are about to graduate in Computer Science, Electronics, Management, Mechanics Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics and Physics.
- You value uniqueness
- Every day is a new challenge for you and an opportunity to learn something new
Discover all the courses dedicated to students who want to take a first employment step on our website. Seize your opportunity. https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/opportunita-studenti?src=UNV-32280
For further information, visit our website: professioni.accenture.it
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art 13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) click here https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/privacy-policy
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
SAP SD/OTC Technology Consulting - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Salesforce Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
USA PA - Berwyn
Associate Manager – Berwyn, PA
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.