- Leading a group of about 10 professionals, divided into teams to ensure maximum efficiency
- Being responsible for main stakeholder relations
- Coordinating your transport management operational teams by monitoring and reviewing performance SLAs with your customer
- Ensuring transport control tower service’s continuity and quality using agreed service levels
- Managing critical shipment management issues and relationships with customer stakeholders
- Developing innovative solutions for continuous service improvement
- Testing yourself in a new rapidly-developing market and acquiring more skills, bringing innovation, and emerging as an expert.
- Implementing services ensuring a fluid move to new processes
- At least five years’ experience in a transport management role, preferably in 3PL/4PL logistics systems
- You know your way around the most important TMS functions
- You have an in-depth market knowledge, pricing structures and road, sea and air transport business practices
- You are familiar with Excel and Power Point
- You can manage team relationships, have excellent communication skills and can manage critical issues and problems by finding effective solutions
- You have a technical-scientific degree, preferably in Management Engineering
- You can speak and write in English fluently
- You love to share and learn different things
- Every day is a new challenge for you and an opportunity to learn something new
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
Microsoft - Technology Consulting - Senior Manager - Southwest
USA MD - Greenbelt
Federal - SOC / Security Engineering Deputy Lead
Property & Casualty Insurance Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.