- Dive into applied industry domains and thoroughly understand our client’s critical challenges
- Devise new solutions to these challenges by applying deep skills in machine learning, NLP, optimization, and related disciplines.
- Explore and define new research problems within the research agenda of the AI group.
- Implement and execute projects within the AI group.
- Build on ideas provided by leads and stakeholders and produce high quality deliverables.
- Actively participate in their technology community by building relationships and serving as a technology expert when working with clients or client teams.
- Actively participate and serve in the research community (e.g., conferences, consortiums, workshops) and build university relationships.
- Explore and apply for research grants from internal (Accenture partners and clients) and external funding organizations (e.g., DoE, DoD, DARPA, EPA, DHS, NSF)
- Pursue research projects agreed upon with R&D leads, participating in both their conception and technical development.
- Supervise and mentor more junior developers to successfully complete their responsibilities and assist with career progression
- Build prototypes – bringing concepts to initial implementations – including design, coding to testing
- Apply and reshape prototypes in pioneering engagements based on clients’ needs and drive toward successful deployment in the clients’ IT environment
- Continuously learn new technology areas that are mission-aligned to the R&D group
- Participate in projects as a representative within a functional, technical or industry area of expertise
- Discuss issues or trends within area of expertise to raise client and/or Accenture awareness
- Act as a contributor in medium critical situations, either internally for Accenture or at client engagement(s) pertaining to a functional, technical or business area of expertise
- Actively contribute to Accenture points of view, Knowledge Exchange, discussion boards, etc.
- Publish and present research papers in top tier conferences, workshops and journals
- Serve as reviewer, technical program community, and/or panelist in conferences and workshops
- Work confidently with internal networks and other thought leaders formers on key relevant issues.
- Demonstrate expertise internally (e.g. presentations to internal audiences, participates in community of practice, etc.)
- Build deep relationships with teams in partner organizations
- Build deep relationships with researchers from academia and other research labs
- Actively contribute to the technology community and establish external reputation as expert.
- PhD or Masters Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related Scientific field
- 2 years of experience creating prototypes that apply and test new ideas related to Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- 2+ years of application development experience related to Artificial Intelligence
- Experience conducting research/advanced R&D in area relevant to AI, Machine Learning, NLP or related disciplines
- 2+ years of experience using 2 or more programming languages, such as C#, Python, Java, Scala, .NET, etc
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Proven ability to create a project plan and execute against it
- Proven ability to motivate, lead a high performance team
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
Accenture attua una politica di pari opportunità e accoglie le candidature provenienti da tutte le componenti della società senza operare alcuna discriminazione in base a razza, religione o convinzioni personali, origine etnica o nazionale, disabilità, età, cittadinanza, stato civile, inclusa convivenza di fatto e unione civile, orientamento sessuale, identità di genere, o qualsiasi altra condizione applicabile tutelata dalla legge.
Posizioni aperte vicino a te
Financial Services Social Lead
Corporate Hospitality and Administrative Specialist: Cambridge, MA
Workplace Management & Service Solutions
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - .Net Development Team Lead
Life @ Accenture
Entra in un luogo ricco di ispirazione dove potrai dare spazio alle tue passioni e coltivare il tuo talento. Grazie alle tecnologie più all'avanguardia potrai portare innovazione nelle più importanti aziende globali e continuare la tua formazione professionale per fare davvero la differenza!
Formazione e crescita professi
Non smetterai mai di imparare e crescere. Nuovi laboratori, centri di innovazione, Liquid Studios e nuove modalità di apprendimento ti permetteranno di lavorare e collaborare come mai accaduto in passato.SCOPRI DI PIÙ
Con 477.000 professionisti impegnati a servire i suoi clienti in più di 120 paesi, Accenture favorisce l’innovazione per migliorare il modo in cui il mondo vive e lavora, offrendo una vasta gamma di servizi e soluzioni nei settori strategy, consulting, digital, technology e operations.