- Evaluate, identify and design new digital architecture and platform
- Build relationships with Client IT departments C-suite in order to discuss and play the role of advisor on Technology topics and trends
- Plan and define IT and Digital transformation roadmap (Journey to cloud, DevOps set up, …)
- Lead architecture transformation design and delivery projects
- Research (i.e. Gartner magic quadrants, IDC reports), gather information, interpret and compare data, and shape a solution
- Analyze market products maturity (i.e. SWOT Matrix) and design a customized solution based on client ecosystem
- Create, review and certificate architectural design and documentation
- Manage end-to-end project phases
- Translate technology solutions into business value
- Manage junior resources growth and encourage team members to think creatively as well as keep them motivated
- Maximize your CV’s ROI through a distinctive, innovative and compelling work experience
- Expand your industry knowledge and professional network joining Community of Practices and a dynamic and young environment
- Attend to international classes held by subject matter experts and understand Accenture corporate culture
- Access to internal and external Certification programs to deepen and prove your most relevant skills
- 2-3 years in similar role in consulting firms or premium multi-national firms (consultant)
- 4-5 years in similar role in consulting firms or premium multi-national firms (manager)
- High standing, communication and presentation skills
- Deep knowledge and experience on multilayer complex architectures
- Knowledge of main technology trends (Robotics, AI, Blockchain, IoT, ….)
- Experience with service oriented architecture (SOA) and their governance approaches
- Knowledge of architectural styles and design patterns
- Broad and extensive experience with most adopted technologies
- More relevant “web X.0” technologies (i.e. ajax, css, angular ...)
- Deep knowledge of main architectural components (Portals, ESB, Document composition systems, ECM Platform, ….)
- Knowledge of runtime platform and products (web and application server, DBMS, …)
- Knowledge of operating systems (i.e. Unix, Sun Solaris and Windows) and infrastructure key principles
- Broad and extensive knowledge of the main software development processes (Agile, Waterfall, DevOps)
- Data modeling and database design experience
- Solution evaluation, comparison and business case skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Medical Policy Support Associate Manager
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
USA NY - New York
Finance & Risk - Liquidity Risk Manager
Workday HCM Manager - Northeast Region
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.