- Assisting the Sales Teams in the origination and qualification of new IT opportunities
- Rapid assimilation of the “As-Is” situation from RFP documentation and/or at the client through direct meetings with client sponsors, analysis of data and use of external metrics to build up a baseline position
- Able to translate “As-Is” situations, buyer requirements into standard solutions and develop the approach and the “To-Be” business case
- Define the inputs required to create cost estimates; Preparing the cost model estimates working with Service Delivery, our Delivery Centres and Finance professionals to shape the cost base of the “To-Be” solution
- Collaborate with the Sales Team to prepare the pricing and the value proposition
- Participate as a key member of the client facing sales team, representing the solution in RFP responses, formal presentations and interactive client workshops.
- Solution designing/planning skills
- Experience of IT services delivery: Application Maintenance, Application Development and Systems Integration
- Proposal development skills and the ability to articulate our value proposition or elements of it both verbally and in written communications
- Clear communicator and able to establish credibility with clients and internal stakeholders quickly and sustain that credibility
- Win Strategy Development skills
- Pricing Strategy skills including ad hoc tools experience and/or working with Financial team
- Deal shaping and interpersonal skills
- Contracting and negotiation experience
- 4-8 experience Application Management/Application Development
- Master Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Economics
- English Fluent
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Medical Policy Support Associate Manager
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
USA NY - New York
Finance & Risk - Liquidity Risk Manager
Workday HCM Manager - Northeast Region
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.