What makes the difference
- 3-5 years of experience in Consulting, preferable with experience in Banking, Insurance, Energy and/or Telecommunication Markets within one of the following areas:
- Information Security
- Cyber Security Assessment
- Cyber Security Strategy and new operating models
- Governance, Risk and Compliance
- Business continuity, Disaster Recovery and Crisis Management
- Understanding of a wide range information security, Governance, Risk and Compliance, including methodologies, principles and technologies
- Awareness of the current IT and cyber security risks faced by Clients in a specific industry and the impact and consequences for the business
- Capacity to deliver high quality work within tight deadlines
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- A genuine and strong interest and desire to work in an inclusive work environment on security issues
- Bachelor Degree or Master Degree (preferable) in Engineering, Economics, Computer Science
- Excellent communication skills both in Italian and in English (written an oral)
It would be also valuable, but not strictly required, if you have one of the following:
- Information Security and Standards certification or qualification (ISO 27001/2, PCI DSS, etc.)
- Knowledge of the ITIL or COBIT methodology
- Risk Management qualification (ISO 31000)
- Business continuity qualification (ISO 22301)
- An English-language certificate
Best People, Best Training & Best Work: start your adventure at the top
Find out how to bring your ideas and creativity to life in a young, creative, friendly and dynamic environment. Structured and customized training is designed to help you build your own firmly grounded professional career by developing both technical and management skills.
Become part of a global network renowned for the quality of its people and services, manage complex and challenging projects, and test emerging technologies.
When there are no limits to passion, there is no limit to innovation.
Inclusion & Diversity
Our Inclusion & Diversity strategy aims to break down all barriers and eliminate prejudice. We are committed to providing an accessible, inclusive, open and welcoming workplace environment for people with different abilities, backgrounds, lifestyles, sexual orientation, gender identity, needs and expectations, helping all individuals to make the most of their professional potential.
We honor our commitments under articles 1 and 18 of Law No. 68/1999 and give special consideration to candidates in protected categories.
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards (art13 L.196/03), click here.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer.