- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, Engineering, Math, or Business; or relevant experience in some of these fields.
- At least 4 years of experience in Cyber Security, Infrastructure Security, Threat and Vulnerability Management or Security Incident Management
- Excellent communications skills interacting with technical and business audiences
- Good understanding of concepts and hands-on experience on products such as SIEM (es. Splunk, HP Arcsight, AlienVault, QRadar, RSA Security Analytics), IPS/IDS (Cisco Firepower, IBM Proventia, Tippingpoint), vulnerability management (Nessus, Qualys), antispam (Cisco ESA, IronPort), web content filtering (Cisco WSA, Forcepoint, BlueCoat), firewalls / UTM (Fortigate)
- Good understanding of Infrastructure Security and its impact on Security Operations, Vulnerabilities, Reporting, Analytics and Monitoring
- Confimed documentation skills including proficiency with the documentation and documentation maintenance for process work flow diagrams
- Ability to work independently and make appropriate decisions or escalations with minimal supervision in a dynamic team environment
- Strong knowledge of networking and security fundamentals. Complete understanding of TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTPS, SSL/TLS protocols
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Unix/Linux operating environments.
- Willingness to provide on call support for critical production issues
- Experience with network traffic collection and analysis tools and techniques
- Knowledge of application attack vectors from OWASP Top 10 list including injection, Cross Site scripting, XSRF, etc.
- Knowledge of various open source security tools such as network (nmap) and vulnerability scanners, proxies, fuzzers, etc.
- Port scan and Vulnerability scanning techniques (should have hands on experience)
- Operational knowledge of system and network security engineering best practices and architecture
- Good communication skills both in Italian and in English
Nice to Have Skills/Qualifications:
- Experience working in a diversified, virtual environment
- Administrational tool development and maintenance
- Hands-on experience in pentesting (infrastructures and web/mobile applications), malware analysis and source code auditing
- understanding of frameworks such as ISO 27001/27002 and/or PCI-DSS.
- Certifications such as SSCP, OSCP, CISSP, CISM, GIAC-GCIH, ISO 27001 LA
Accenture helps clients become high-performance businesses. We help them become more successful in every part of their businesses, from strategic planning to day-to-day operations. This includes helping them to identify and enter new markets, increase revenues in existing markets and deliver their products and services more effectively and efficiently.
If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
We need people who are able to challenge conventional thought, offer unique perspectives and conceive more innovative solutions for our clients. Could you be one of them?
Choose Accenture for a security technology career where the variety of opportunities and challenges allows you to make a difference every day. A place where you can develop your potential and grow professionally, working alongside talented colleagues. The only place where you can learn from our unrivalled experience, while helping our global clients achieve high performance. If this is your idea of a typical working day, then Accenture is where you should be.
Accenture's Security practice helps organizations work through complex business and technology issues to provide a straightforward approach to information security. Our security professionals bring deep technology skills and industry knowledge to any organization and work closely with clients to design and implement a security solution closely tied to business objectives.
What’s in it for you?
Our Accenture professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at a number of levels to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in cooperation with company-acknowledged Subject Matter Experts. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build and further develop your career.
Enjoy meaningful and interesting work that requires innovation and creativity. Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be encouraged and rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for increased impact and rapid career advancement. You’ll also build the deep, valuable industry and functional expertise that will keep you relevant as you grow your career.
Accenture is committed to providing an accessible, inclusive, open and welcoming workplace environment for people with different abilities, backgrounds, lifestyles, sexual orientation, gender identity, needs and expectations to help each person achieve their professional potential.
Our Inclusion & Diversity strategy aims to eliminate all barriers and prejudices. We acknowledge the potential brought by difference and want to make the most of creative and innovative contributions.
Making the most of diversity is at the heart of our value system. By multiplying the value that each individual brings to us with their unique experience, education, opinions and approaches, we build an innovative work environment which is both collaborative and motivational.
Accenture honors it commitments under articles 1 and 18 of Law No. 68/1999 and gives special consideration to candidates in protected categories.
For further information, visit our website: professioni.accenture.it
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards (art13 L.196/03) click here.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer.