What makes the difference
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, Engineering, Math, or Business; or meaningful experience in some of these fields.
- At least 4 years of experience in Cyber Security, Infrastructure Security, Threat and Vulnerability Management or Security Incident Management
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills interacting with technical and business audiences
- Good understanding of concepts and hands-on experience on products such as SIEM (es. Splunk, HP Arcsight, AlienVault, QRadar, RSA Security Analytics), IPS/IDS (Cisco Firepower, IBM Proventia, Tippingpoint), vulnerability management (Nessus, Qualys), antispam (Cisco ESA, IronPort), web content filtering (Cisco WSA, Forcepoint, BlueCoat), firewalls / UTM (Fortigate)
- Good understanding of Infrastructure Security and its impact on Security Operations, Vulnerabilities, Reporting, Analytics and Monitoring
- Confirmed documentation skills including proficiency with the documentation and documentation maintenance for process work flow diagrams
- Ability to work independently and make appropriate decisions or escalations with minimal supervision in a dynamic team environment
- Meaningful knowledge of networking and security fundamentals. Complete understanding of TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTPS, SSL/TLS protocols
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Unix/Linux operating environments.
- Willingness to provide on call support for critical production issues
- Experience with network traffic collection and analysis tools and techniques
- Knowledge of application attack vectors from OWASP Top 10 list including injection, Cross Site scripting, XSRF, etc.
- Knowledge of various open source security tools such as network (nmap) and vulnerability scanners, proxies, fuzzers, etc.
- Port scan and Vulnerability scanning techniques (should have hands on experience)
- Operational knowledge of system and network security engineering best practices and architecture
- Good communication skills both in Italian and in English
Nice to Have Skills/Qualifications:
- Experience working in a diversified, virtual environment
- Administrational tool development and maintenance
- Hands-on experience in pentesting (infrastructures and web/mobile applications), malware analysis and source code auditing
- understanding of frameworks such as ISO 27001/27002 and/or PCI-DSS.
- Certifications such as SSCP, OSCP, CISSP, CISM, GIAC-GCIH, ISO 27001 LA
Best People, Best Training & Best Work: start your adventure at the top
Find out how to bring your ideas and creativity to life in a young, creative, friendly and dynamic environment. Structured and customized training is designed to help you build your own firmly grounded professional career by developing both technical and management skills.
Become part of a global network renowned for the quality of its people and services, manage complex and challenging projects, and test emerging technologies.
When there are no limits to passion, there is no limit to innovation.
Inclusion & Diversity
Our Inclusion & Diversity strategy aims to break down all barriers and eliminate prejudice. We are committed to providing an accessible, inclusive, open and welcoming workplace environment for people with different abilities, backgrounds, lifestyles, sexual orientation, gender identity, needs and expectations, helping all individuals to make the most of their professional potential.
We honor our commitments under articles 1 and 18 of Law No. 68/1999 and give special consideration to candidates in protected categories.
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards (art13 L.196/03), click here.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer.