Descripción De La Posición
Accenture’s Oracle practice, and we make the new happen now. Every day, we imagine the future and bring it to life using design thinking, agile development methodologies, and new smart tech like IoT, automation, and AI. We even built our own platform, myConcerto, that mixes the best parts of Accenture and Oracle to help companies come into their own as digital leaders. Ready to find genius answers to seriously hard business challenges and work with some of the best? Come join a team that feels personal even though it’s over 54,000 strong. As a Global Cloud Elite and Platinum member of the Oracle Partner Network with over 145 awards, we’re proud the industry is taking notice of our work, too. Visit us here to find out more about Accenture's Oracle practice.
A transformation wizard who knows how to use Oracle to help clients excel in the brave new digital world. You’re not afraid to roll up your sleeves to tackle large, complex projects – in fact, you thrive on challenges like this and have the track record to prove it. But you also bring more to the table. You’re as comfortable working in teams as you are diving into the details of workstreams. And you’re up for traveling regularly to client sites.
- Work in a team where you wear lots of hats – interacting with clients, managing workstreams, collaborating with other teams – and where you may need to be in charge
- Interact with all workstreams – technical, reports, conversion, change management, project management and more
- Update current methods, tools and procedures to create solutions that meet clients’ needs
- Check business requirements to find configuration solutions
- Keep a record of requirements, solutions and impacts, alternatives and final decisions
- Find new opportunities at your clients and create innovative solutions that meet their needs
- Gain the trust of your client, team mates, and managers to deliver projects and support sales opportunities
- Lead your clients to map and realize their near- and long-term transformation goals
- Help build the Oracle practice by finding opportunities for current and future clients to grow their business through Oracle
- Keep your expertise on industry trends and Oracle products sharp to cement your and Accenture’s role as your clients’ trusted advisor
- Be ready to rack up those air miles with weekly travel to client sites Monday through Thursday
Here’s what you need:
- Minimum 4 years of Oracle Cloud transformation experience in a technical advisory and consulting role
- Minimum 3 years of Oracle Cloud Engagement, CX, CPQ or Service Cloud experience
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a Project, Large Workstream, or Client Lead on a large Oracle Implementation
- Minimum 1 year of Communications, Media and Technology experience
- Bachelor's Degree
Bonus points if:
- You know everything there is to know about Oracle Cloud processes
- You have an Oracle Cloud Certification in Service Cloud, Engagement Cloud, CX or CPQ
- You’ve got experience with the business development process and Oracle’s value proposition
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Igualdad de oportunidades laborales
Todas las decisiones referidas al empleo se tomarán sin discriminar por edad, raza, credo, color, religión, sexo, nacionalidad, linaje, discapacidad, situación de excombatiente o veterano de guerra, orientación sexual, identidad o expresión de género, información genética, estado civil, ciudadanía, ni ningún otro factor protegido por la legislación nacional, provincial o local.
Como parte del proceso de contratación no se obligará a los candidatos a divulgar registros penales cancelados o cerrados referidos a condenas judiciales o arrestos. Accenture tiene el compromiso de proporcionar oportunidades laborales a nuestros excombatientes, veteranas y veteranos de guerra.
Búsquedas Cerca Tuyo
Design thinking transformation agilist FS Technology Advisor - Consultant+++
Business & Technology Integration
SRE/DevOps Transformation Lead FS Technology Advisor - Manager ++++
Business & Technology Integration
La vida en Accenture
Trabajá donde estés inspirado a explorar tus pasiones y donde tus talentos se nutran y cultiven. Innová con las tecnologías de vanguardia aplicadas a algunos de los proyectos más interesantes que te puedas imaginar.
Capacitación y desarrollo
Dedicá tiempo a capacitarte y aprender en todo momento, utilizando nuestros centros de aprendizaje regionales, nuestros connected classrooms, cursos online y learning boards.MÁS INFORMACIÓN
Más información sobre Accenture
Con más de 450.000 empleados en más de 120 países Accenture soluciona los desafíos más difíciles de nuestros clientes proporcionando una amplia variedad de servicios y soluciones en estrategia, consultoría, soluciones digitales, tecnología y operaciones.