Lugar de trabajo: Bogota
Regional Description: Colombia
Número de la posición: 00504785 00504785_en
A professional at this level of position within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
Professional capable of supporting projects and programs independently, acting as the right hand of the project manager. PMO s activities are centered around resource management, work planning and control, change management, quality control of the deliveries, and status tracking.
• Experience in resources management, activities deliveries management, planning and control of work and deliveries,creation and development of monitoring and project management templates,change Management Quality control of the deliveries and deadlines,project Status Tr
• System engineering degree or similar.
• Advanced level of Excel
• Previous work experience in a digital marketing agency is a plus.
• 3-4 years of experience.
• Advanced level of English
Professional Skill Requirements:
• Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Desire to work in an information systems environment
• Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
Comenzar a buscar aquí: Ingresar nombre de la posición, habilidad, nivel de experiencia o ciudad
Te invitamos a ingresar a Accenture Talent Connection, seguir nuestro blog o suscribirte a nuestras alertas de empleo.