As a Mendix Low-Code Developer, you will:
- Take a role in the implementation of the latest software initiatives for our clients
- Develop under Mendix best practices
- Stay up-to-date with regards to the newest Mendix developments
To make a difference, you must have:
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Business Information Systems or previous experience on Low-Code development
- 1+ years of experience with Mendix Low-Code platform
- Hold an Intermediate Developer Certification
- Strong understanding of APIs, REST, SOAP, Java
- Solid understanding of agile software development methodologies
- Excellent communication skills, both talking and listening.
- Intrinsically motivated and a keen learner with a growth mindset
- You must speak English (must have) and/or French (nice to have)
Location: Lisboa, Coimbra or Braga.
Hybrid Working Model
What’s in it for you?
All of our Technology professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services — all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.