Client X is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. Client X has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Why Join Us
At Client X, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate and creative. We create to inspire - for you, for us, and for more than 1 billion users on our platform. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make impact happen with a career.
About The Team
The Global Payment team of Client X provides payment solutions -- including payment acquisitions, disbursements, transaction monitoring, payment method management, foreign exchange conversion, accounting, reconciliations, and so on to ensure that our users have a smooth and secure payment experience on Client X platforms.
What You'll Do
- The KYC analyst is accountable for executing the Know Your Customer (KYC) activities, ad-hoc regulatory requirement reports, and remediation's of the branch
- Identify key risks in the current client lifecycle management process and recommend strategies to for future state design to mitigate AML risks while operationalizing efficiency levers and reduce account opening lead times
- Maintain subject matter expertise of applicable anti-money laundering laws and regulations and support Front Office by providing guidance on KYC compliance requirements
- Completion of KYC and EDD
- Conducts initial review of Periodic KYC Reviews