Finance & Risk Consultant
In today’s world, business leaders want to rapidly and confidently reinvent to increase resilience, mitigate risk, and grow with sustainable value. That’s where Accenture Strategy & Consulting comes in. We bring together strategic visionaries, industry experts, practitioners from across every enterprise function, business intelligence professionals, change specialists, data and AI authorities, and many other specialized skills to co-create each client’s unique path to reinvention. You will be a trusted partner to business leaders, working with a diverse team of experts to deliver successful tech-enabled transformation and new kinds of value for your clients
Meet the CFO&EV Team
Our mission in the CFO&EV Team is to help our clients keep pace with innovation and the constant transformation of their business. As a Risk professional in Accenture's CFO&EV team, we're looking for someone who wants to work on project delivery for the key players in the Financial Services industry.
You will be part of a team that will help bring best practices, technologies, and strategies to our clients in the risk management area.
What will you do?
As a Risk Consultant in our CFO&EV practice, a typical day includes:
- Working on Consulting projects for Accenture Financial Services clients;
- Advising clients on a wide range of topics within risk management;
- Working with global Accenture teams to shape and help clients develop cutting edge solutions;
- Using analytical and quantitative skills to solve complex problems;
- Working with a dynamic and multidisciplinary team; and
- Coaching and mentoring junior team members.
To qualify for the role, you must have:
We are looking for professionals with at least 3 years of experience in Risk, preferably in Financial Services.
The candidate must demonstrate knowledge in one or more of the following aspects:
- At least 1 year experience of team management;
- Relevant experience in risk management (e.g., Financial Crime, Basel III and IV; ICAAP, IFRS 9);
- Knowledge of the regulatory and market landscape for the main risk topics;
- Application of quantitative techniques in the area of risk management;
- Strong understanding of the interplay between business knowledge and risk management;
- Customer centric and results oriented;
- Ability to communicate positively, effectively, and efficiently;
- Problem solving and analytical capacity oriented to project goals;
- Fluent in Portuguese and English.
What Working at Accenture Offers:
- Challenging work in a dynamic, professional and multicultural environment;
- Opportunity to acquire skills, knowledge, and experience in large-scale projects; and
- The unique opportunity to work in a global network using state-of-the-art tools and technologies.