What skills & experience are we looking for?
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to learn on the job;
- At Least 1 year of experience in implementation/maintenance/support of SAP Concur;
- Good English communication skills;
- Ability to adapt and learn new skills quickly.
- CIP certified (plus)
- Knowledge of SAP FICO and/or SAP HCM (plus)
- Support the development of the Travel & Expense capability on SAP Concur;
- Facilitate the implementation and support of SAP Concur;
- Design, customize, configure and test the solution;
- Identify gaps, issues and work around solutions;
- Support SAP Concur integrations from the functional perspective;
- Participate on both, the business development and execution of projects enabled by the SAP Concur capabilities
What’s in it for you?
- Immediate incorporation.
- Stable contract: we offer open-ended/indefinite contracts from the first day.
- To join a Company that’s consolidated and shows a great international growth, in which the most important element are the people that belong to it.
- Compensation and professional category that recognizes the experience you provide.
- Interesting incentives and social benefits.
- To complete your profile with training in other areas of knowledge, such as work methodology, communication abilities, teamwork…
- The undertaking of your professional career, guaranteeing personal growth through your contributions to the projects you participate in.
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
If relocation is required in applying to this position, the appointment to the role would be considered an employee driven transfer meaning that the employee will be personally responsible for covering all relocation costs and any costs associated with dependents.
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.