IT Project Manager - Tech for Operations
In today’s business environment, growth isn’t just about building value—it's fundamental to long-term business survival. So how do organizations sustain themselves? The key is a new operating model—one that's anchored around the customer and propelled by intelligence to deliver exceptional experiences across the
enterprise at speed and at scale. You will deliver breakthrough business outcomes for clients—by harnessing talent, data and intelligence to revolutionize their operating models.
What will you do?
- You will be a member of Accenture's IT organization and as an IT Project Manager will be a subject matter expert in charge of IT infrastructure projects to support Accenture Operations service delivery. The candidate as an ISM Infrastructure Services Management Specialist will be a trusted business advisor providing guidance around operations and optimization of an infrastructure and services.
- This will involve collaboration with internal and external IT teams and ensuring that the provision of infrastructure and services effectively and efficiently meet business needs. You will have to show understanding of the business strategy by maintaining a long term relationship between IT and business stakeholders, will have to take ownership of incidents and provide resolutions by working with various IT teams.
What do we seek?
- 3 years of overall experience with IT infrastructure management IT solutions IT support
- Strong communication skills verbal written
- Technical background IT operations
- Highly organized with attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Good presentation skills
- Proficiency in English
- Advanced Excel user
- Self motivated, self driven, responsible
- Broad experience with account management, customer relationship, business development and IT security basics
- Experience with IT projects
- Experience with enterprise technologies