Accenture as a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Who we are?
Capability Network is a Global Strategy & Consulting advisory practice pulled together multinational and cross cultural professionals based in a prominent locations around the world.
Management Consulting professionals design and implement process and change interventions that integrate strategy, technology and people to enable process improvements that create value for clients.
High Tech team focuses on providing services to clients across High Tech sectors such as Communications and Network Technology, Consumer Technology, Enterprise Technology, Medical Equipment and Semiconductors. Our cross-functional team of experts bring the knowledge and support to our clients to scale new products and business models quickly, seize opportunities to work faster, in a smarter way and with more agility.
What will you do?
- Understand customer needs and translate them to business requirements (business requirement definition), business process flows and functional requirements –thereby acting as an interface between business and technology teams
- Ability to understand the as-is process; understand issues with the processes which can be resolved either through technology or process solutions and design detail level to-be process with all stakeholders
- You will be responsible for Business Development: Support efforts of global sales team to identify and win potential opportunities within the Comms & Media practice
- Candidate should have 10 - 15 years’ experience working directly operator and/or vendor side or with consulting / services provider firms in the telecom networks domain
- Following domain experiences are desired:
- Delivery experience of Telecom networks process in either of network planning, architecture, network operations, deployments. Example: Service Delivery, Service Assurance, Field Force, Customer Complaint Handling, NOC / SOC, Infrastructure Roll Out
- General telco knowledge of telco services 5G services would be beneficial
- Good working experience of digital, analytical, automation use cases in the network planning, operations, deployments areas
- Understanding or project delivery knowledge of OSS’s digital transformation
- Good understanding of network generations, architecture and 3GPP/ETSI/O-RAN/GSMA specifications
- Good understanding of IoT, SDN, NFV network architecture, key market players and telecom ecosystem
- Strong analytical, problem-solving communication skills
- Exposure to global clients is preferred
- Ability to handle teams and lead them for project delivery
- Preferable working knowledge of RPA / Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning
- BPMN, eTOM, SID, TAM or similar is good to have. eTOM certification is desirable
- General understanding of NETCONF/YANG, YAML, JSON, TOSCA, OSM is nice to have
- Comfortable working at the highest levels of client organizations and interacting closely with the “C” level executives in a range of environments
- Comfortable functioning in a broadly positioned and highly diverse consulting firm
- Excellent teamwork and ability to work in distributed delivery environment
- Possesses and demonstrates high integrity and credibility as perceived by all those with whom s/he will work
- Strong intellect coupled with proficient commercial instincts
- Be flexible, and have a good team approach
- This role demands deep collaboration skills with internal Accenture stakeholders and an ability to innovate for results
- Travel - Ability to accommodate ongoing 100% domestic and international travel. Please note that this is a vital aspect of the job and anyone who does not have the required enthusiasm for such travel need not apply. Travel could be 100% multi-year in diverse geographies across the world, ongoing with some fly-back. This does not change with level so a continued enthusiasm for travel is mandatory.
Our commitment to you:
- Challenging & stimulating job in a professional and multinational environment
- Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large projects and learn innovative approaches of problem structuring and solving
- A transparent career path designed for rapid career progression
- A supportive culture that is serious about training, coaching and continuous learning
- A global network where only state-of-the-art tools and technologies will do
- A bighearted environment with opportunities to give back to our local communities
- Attractive benefits (cafeteria system, multisport card, private health) and permanent employment contract
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, please contact us as soon as possible.
Please be advised that only selected candidates will be contacted.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by Accenture Sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the Accenture group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Accenture Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 00-121, ul. Sienna 39 or any other entity of Accenture group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the Accenture group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, position 926 as amended). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them."
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.
Równe szanse zatrudnienia
Wszystkie decyzje dotyczące zatrudnienia powinny być podejmowane bez względu na wiek, rasę, wyznanie, kolor skóry, religię, płeć, pochodzenie, status osoby niepełnosprawnej, orientację seksualną, tożsamość lub ekspresję płciową, stan cywilny, status obywatelski lub jakąkolwiek inną podstawę chronioną przez prawo Rzeczpospolitej Polskiej.
Kandydaci do pracy nie będą zobowiązani do ujawniania zatartych wyroków podczas procesu rekrutacji.
Podobne oferty pracy
Marketing Technology Strategist
Federal - Healthcare Policy SME
USA NY - New York
Liquidity Risk Manager
Ponad 500 000 naszych pracowników z ponad 120 krajów łączy niezrównane doświadczenie i specjalistyczne umiejętności w ponad 40 branżach. Doceniamy siłę zmian, aby tworzyć wartość i wspólny sukces naszych klientów, ludzi, udziałowców, partnerów oraz społeczności.