- Minimum 2 years of experience in Java programming (Java, JEE, Servlets, JSP, EJB, Hibernate);
- Experience in working with relational databases (Oracle DB, MSSQL);
- Experience in Oracle SQL and PL\SQL programming;
- Experience in Unix\Linux environments;
- Experience in version control systems (Git/SVN);
- Experience in development tools: Eclipse, Ant, Maven;
- Familiarity with software development and testing methodologies;
- Good command of English;
- Ability to work as a team member and to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Oracle Retail Suite (Oracle SIM, Oracle POS, Oracle ReIM, Oracle RPM and Xstore).
- Clearly defined career path and professional development in an international company;
- Career counseling, mentoring and support to help you achieve professional success and grow your career;
- Professional trainings (available in Poland and abroad), access to advanced knowledge bases and to advices of international experts;
- Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large international projects;
- Friendly workplace environment, team bonding events, ability to participate in after work activities;
- Competitive benefits package: private healthcare, additional life insurances, lunch vouchers, sport packages, corporate credit card American Express Gold;
- Relocation package
Apply ONLINE (preferred) or submit application via email: Lodz.Recruitment@accenture.com including the position number in the subject of the email.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by Accenture Services Sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the Accenture group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Accenture Services Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 00-121, ul. Sienna 39 or any other entity of Accenture group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the Accenture group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, position 926 as amended). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them."
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.”