Management Consulting Manager – Consumer Goods & Retail
Milano – Roma
Accenture has a very strong team focused on Reinvent Operations in Consumer Goods & Retail. Due to the increasing demand, we want further to grow our footprint and team in Supply Chain.
Join an exciting working environment, with an extended network of local/international professionals focused on Consumer Goods & Retail. Design the future of Consumer Goods & Retail, delivering transformational initiatives and bringing innovation to the key industry multinational leading Brands.
You will have the opportunity to drive projects for some of the most important national and international CG&S Brands and work across all the aspects of a supply chain transformation journey:
- Digital Supply Chain: leveraging the opportunities of digital disruption and helping our clients transform their supply chains into digital supply networks
- Data Drive Supply Chain for Value Realization: design and modelling new supply chain control tower concept leveraging on predictive data analytics to extend the visibility and control over the end to end value chain
- Integrated Business Planning: design and modelling the business model in terms of people, processes and tools to manage the E2E planning processes cross functions.
- Supply Chain Operating Model: architecting a blueprint that ties closely to the supply chain vision and strategy for efficient supply chain processes and execution
- Supply Chain Value Transformation and Optimization: unlocking value in supply chain processes and service operations through a transformation journey identifying the critical path to value
- Supply Chain Strategy: designing and translating the corporate vision into supply chain strategies to achieve high performance and enable new business model.
Your day to day responsibility will include:
- Enable our clients to transform and optimize business processes
- Provides solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility based on a depth knowledge of the area and the industry.
- Has autonomy in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments.
- Fully manages a cross functional teams on local/international projects supporting the team in developing key skills in the are
- Interacts with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters.
You'll help customers identify goals and achieve them by guiding them through a technological transformation and innovation.
Why we would choose you?
The ideal candidate has acquired a significant experience in the following areas:
- Strong knowledge of CG&S & Retail Industry peculiarities
- Integrated Business Planning (S&OP), Supply Chain Planning and SC Control Tower processes and tools
- Transportation and Warehouse area. Possibly TM or WH main platforms skills.
- SC Operating Model.
- The Knowledge on SC sustainability topics and supply chain models for online channel for CG&S & Retail as a plus.
- Master degree
- 4+ years of Management Consulting experience or Supply Chain Management role or in CG&S leading companies
- Experience in Retail, Food & Bev; Alcohol Bev; Personal & Beauty Care
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of specific tools in the Supply Chain area (IBP or TMS) and solutions (Blue Yonder, O9, E2Open) will be considered as plus.
- Ability to travel 100%
Are you determined to face and beat off the challenges this role brings even if you don't have all the required qualifications? Apply and tell us how you can make a difference.
Find out how best to prepare for our selection process and discover what is important to us: https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/recruiting-faq-answers
For further information, visit our website: professioni.accenture.it
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art 13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) click here https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/privacy-policy
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer
POSIZIONI SIMILI VICINO A TE
Customer Value Manager for Telco [Online / Phone Recruitment]
pubblicato 6 giorni fa
Innovation Consultant Strategy&Consulting
pubblicato 9 giorni fa
Industrial Operations Consultant [Online / Phone Recruitment]
pubblicato 10 giorni fa
Life at Accenture
Lavora in un luogo in cui puoi esplorare le tue passioni e dove puoi coltivare i tuoi talenti. Innova con tecnologie all'avanguardia e prendi parte ad alcuni dei progetti più interessanti che si possano immaginare.
In Accenture più di 500.000 talenti combinano ogni giorno tecnologia e ingegno umano, servendo clienti in oltre 120 paesi. Accenture abbraccia la potenza del cambiamento per creare valore e successo condiviso per i clienti, le persone, gli azionisti, i partner e le comunità.