CFO&EV_Finance Tranformation Process _ Analyst/Consultant
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services and Accenture Song—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 721,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at accenture.com.
Strategy & Consulting today requires the ability to see how business, technology and operations all intersect. At Accenture Strategy & Consulting, you will work closely with the world’s top organizations and leverage Accenture’s expertise in these areas to develop strategies that turn your ideas into actions.
Accenture Strategy & Consulting professionals help our clients with their most pressing C-suite issues, such as growth and innovation, industry convergence, geographic expansion, global operating models, digital policies, sustainable cost management and enterprise transformation. Our professionals work closely with clients to define and implement business strategies enabled by technology, in an industry-specific context. Our services span strategy through execution, with the goal of helping clients identify and build the capabilities they need to differentiate and win in the marketplace.
Come and be a part of the next level of high performance.
At our Finance Transformation Practice (CFO & Enterprise Value), we are looking for Analysts & Consultants to be part of the leading Strategy & Consulting practice in CFO&EV. We are looking for professionals with finance strategy & execution background to participate in projects related to:
- Identify and creatively solve complex problems for finance executives
- Design and re-engineer critical financial processes
- Fundamentally transform the way the finance organization operates
- Design and implement solutions that improve operational efficiency and optimize our client’s profit and cash
- Develop finance application roadmaps and strategies that help companies implement digital technology to improve operational efficiency and effectiveness, compliance, and to capture new revenue opportunities
- Explore sources of shareholder value creation
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Your Experience: We’re looking for experience in the following areas:
- 3-4 years of relevant, hands-on experience in strategy consulting or finance advisory firms.
- Significant experience and strong understanding of finance operating models and finance business processes (OTC, PTP, RTR, FP&A)
- Finance function (and/or other back office functions) digital maturity assessment, value levers identification and quantification and strategic implementation roadmap definition.
- Experience in agile operating models definition and implementation and agile methodologies application.
- Understanding of financial accounting fundamentals, such as the P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow statements, and good understanding of typical data sources (such as ERP General Ledgers, organizational data).
- Experience in change management related to transformation programs (stakeholder assessment, change impact analysis, organization design, communication planning, training support and business readiness) could be an advantage