Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services and Accenture Song—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 721,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at accenture.com.
Technical Data Science / Data Engineer role
You will have the opportunity of being part of a highly specialized team, working for our top clients in the evolution of their core systems and the implementation of new digital architectures. As part of the team, you will be working on new data architectures, and you will have plenty of opportunities to upskill and access to training and certification processes for a wide range of technologies.
- Working on data engineering tasks including data ingestion, data quality, ETL processes, to design and implement modern, scalable data solutions using a range of new and highly performant technologies
- Working on the development of data model and efficient data architecture schemas, from the definition of data governance policies to the availability of data sets for business use case development
- Working in highly skilled teams advising and supporting our clients on data processing and data management
- Working in partnership with global clients and large public/private sector organizations
- Design and implement the data architecture for our clients based on high performance data management technologies
- Design the integration with legacy data sources
- Define the standards and best practices to develop applications using new architectures
- Using good communication skills to understand and deliver client requirements
- Bring your experience and ideas to innovative engineering, design and strategy
- Contribute to our internal networks and special interest groups
- Recommend ways to improve data reliability, efficiency and quality
- Collaborate with data architects, modelers and IT team members on project goals
- Build high-performance algorithms, prototypes, and proof of concepts