Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services and Accenture Song—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 721,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at accenture.com.
Within the Strategy & Consulting department, the CFO EV Risk practice primarily serves financial institutions (banks and insurers), providing support for their financial, accounting, and actuarial technical needs while designing and implementing transformative solutions to meet them. We assist our clients in reinventing themselves, improving their processes, optimizing their business models, and more, always aiming to deliver maximum value to our clients and considering technology and human ingenuity as drivers of change. Currently, we are expanding our Financial Crime & AML team. The role would involve working closely with the Product Owner and technical configurators, primarily in some of the following tasks:
- Definition and design of functional solutions • Requirements analysis
- Design and update of the application's data model and the ability to perform queries in a database
- Collaborating with the tester on test cases from design to the outcome
- Functional support for Automation/Certification/Migration
- Reviewing User Stories with developers to ensure they have all the necessary information
- Resolving functional queries from developers
We are looking for functional profiles with a focus on IT delivery in the following areas:
- LMA Controls (blacklists, transaction tracking, etc.)
- Reference tools: FCM, Norkom, OFSAA, etc.