Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services and Accenture Song—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 721,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at accenture.com.
- Collaborate on projects defining and implementing data governance models for leading companies across various industries.
- Define and implement a data governance model.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure data management across all dimensions: glossary, dictionary, metadata management, data quality, accessibility, and data security.
- Establish an efficient operational model to manage the data lifecycle, including data capture, storage, integration, archiving, and disposal.
- Work closely with different departments to identify data needs and implement effective data integration solutions.
- Collaborate with technical teams to evaluate, implement, and optimize data governance tools.