Descripción Del Puesto
SAPUI5 Technical Consultants
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture people build careers in four different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology, Outsourcing and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
Technology professionals implement and lead highly complex technology projects. Working with clients, they design, develop and deliver innovative technology solutions that drive high performance. These professionals may build, test, install and maintain software across a variety of projects and industries, working with leading enterprise applications such as SAP, Siebel, PeopleSoft and Oracle or with custom-built applications, and they are involved in a wide range of challenging global technology projects.
- Technical lead on developing the mobility applications on SAP with focus on the SAPUI5 developments.
- As SAPUI5 Senior Developer, he will develop and supervise SAPUI5 projects as well as participate in technical estimates of new projects.
As an innovative group, he will be able to participate in innovative SCP projects as part of the development team in order to develop hybrid applications from web technologies.
- 2-3 years of SAPUI5 Developer ( WebIDE, Eclipse)
- Technical knowledge on SAP Mobility (SCP, FIORI, HAT, CORDOVA, etc)
- Technical knowledge on Web technologies (HTML5, JS, CSS3, ANGULAR, ETC)
- Preferably with technical knowledge in developing iOS applications as well as SAP SDK for iOS
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- Ability to transform business requirements into solutions based in MM
- Ability to work creatively in a context of problems solving
- Ability to interact with the client
- Good written and oral communication skills with ability to clearly communicate ideas and results
- Drive, ambition and initiative to help grow Accenture’s business in the Supply Chain area
- People development and team building skills
Igualdad de Oportunidades en el Empleo
La Vida en Accenture
Trabaja donde te sientas inspirado para explorar tus pasiones, donde tu talento se potencie. Innova con las tecnologías más punteras del mercado trabajando en los proyectos más innovadores que puedas imaginar.
FORMACIÓN Y DESARROLLO
Tómate tu tiempo para formarte y desarrollarte ya sea en nuestros centros regionales de aprendizaje, a través de las aulas conectadas, cursos online o paneles de aprendizaje.
Acerca de Accenture
Con aproximadamente 500.000 profesionales que prestan servicio a clientes en más de 120 países, Accenture impulsa la innovación para mejorar la forma en la que el mundo vive y trabaja.