Descripción Del Puesto
Be the engine that powers Accenture, a $30 billion company that provides consulting and outsourcing services to more than 40 industries--including 89 of the FORTUNE 100, and governments around the world. Our Corporate Functions people offer the essential expertise that enables our more than 336,000 employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Whether you work directly with clients or manage important internal initiatives and efforts, you’ll find amazing opportunities to make a measurable difference. Build a career at a company that can take you anywhere—join the Accenture Adventure.
Accenture is looking for a Country Controllership Specialist to coordinate, analyze and prepare data on the country's financial management and statutory statements to ensure they meet all requirements. Ensure all external and internal statutory accounting, reporting and tax obligations are met. Work in collaboration with other local finance teams. Support in preparation of data and analysis to be presented to the Country Controller Lead.
Brief Description of Duties:
· Prepare Statutory Financial Statements
· Complete statutory Balance Sheet reconciliation work to ensure correlation between the statutory and management ledgers, necessary for country and US GAAP reporting purposes
· Respond to ad hoc financial requests
· Support and defend financial information during audit (external and internal)
· Develop an understanding of financial and legal issues with respect to statutory reporting
· Provide guidance in the identification of issues and development of solutions
· Develop an in-depth knowledge of local tools and applications in support of General Accounting processing
· Work with other teams in order to enhance process improvement initiatives
· Help in preparation of the global effective tax rate for quarterly and annual tax provision computations.
· Provide support on Tax forecasting and prepare Corporate tax filings
· Support in the collection, review, and submission of all external financial auditor tax information requests, for both quarterly and interim purposes.
· Provide support in dealing with external auditors to ensure adequate documentation regarding tax information.
· Provide support in issues related to U.S. GAAP accounting standards and SEC reporting, as well as proposed changes in tax laws, and help to quantify the financial statement impact.
· Provide support on technical tax accounting issues to determine proper treatment following U.S. GAAP and local GAAP.
· Work with team and global tax in preparation of the tax and financial reports calculating all deferred tax assets and liabilities considering US GAAP, Local GAAp and tax.
· Serve as a technical resource for the tax accounting team and other possible groups impacted
· Provide support in transfer pricing documentation
· Provide support in all process with tax implications : V&A, special operations, etc.
· Perform all other related duties and special projects as assigned.
· Accounting background with strong analytical skills and thorough knowledge of Spanish GAAP and taxes
· Computer skills, prior experience of SAP an advantage
· Positive attitude and flexibility
· Proactive and self-starter
· Sense of responsibility, initiative and high-quality work standard
· Good communication and interpersonal skills
· Strong team working skills
· Fluency in English
Qualifications and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Finance, Accounting, or related discipline
· Minimum 3-5 years of tax and accounting experience with a public accounting firm or similar
· Statutory accounts and tax returns preparation experience
· Proficient on Excel
· SAP experience an advantage
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity
Igualdad de Oportunidades en el Empleo
La Vida en Accenture
Trabaja donde te sientas inspirado para explorar tus pasiones, donde tu talento se potencie. Innova con las tecnologías más punteras del mercado trabajando en los proyectos más innovadores que puedas imaginar.
FORMACIÓN Y DESARROLLO
Tómate tu tiempo para formarte y desarrollarte ya sea en nuestros centros regionales de aprendizaje, a través de las aulas conectadas, cursos online o paneles de aprendizaje.
Acerca de Accenture
Con aproximadamente 500.000 profesionales que prestan servicio a clientes en más de 120 países, Accenture impulsa la innovación para mejorar la forma en la que el mundo vive y trabaja.