Lugar de trabajo: Malaga
Regional Description: España
Número de oferta: 00644504 00644504_es
There will never be a typical day at Accenture Digital, but that’s why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference while working on exciting client initiatives are limitless in this ever-changing space. Our clients operate at scale in international markets – you’ll be working with famous brands and household names – no worrying about how to explain what you do to your family again!
· Lead planning/strategy meetings with client resulting into clear, actionable communication plans.
· Create presentations on performance, strategy and industry updates and share with various levels of Accenture organization.
· Inspire, coach and lead the internal paid social team to push boundaries, take managed risks and exceed expectations across the KPIs that are set.
· Ensure clients’ goals are met on time and on budget with thorough planning and accurate campaign deployment, optimization, and reporting.
· Set goals, measure and document staff progress and success.
· Identify opportunities for new tactics/improved ROI and forecast investment and return.
· Basic Qualifications:
• BA/BS degree in marketing or related field.
• 5-6 years of digital marketing experience.
• Demonstrated experience in multi-channel digital media strategy, A/B and multivariate test design, optimization and ROI.
• Experience in running performance/digital marketing channels (SEM/Display/Paid Social/Mobile).
· Preferred Qualifications:
• Digital agency experience is a plus
• Loves to capitalize on new growth opportunities through a structured, curious, and data-driven approach.
• Proficiency of digital marketing tools such as LinkedIn, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Apple Search Ads, Facebook Ads manager etc.
• A marketplace marketing background (ie understanding how supply and demand impact marketing strategies)
• A sense of humor and/or the ability to have fun
Comienza tu búsqueda aquí: Introduce el título de la oferta, habilidad, nivel de experiencia o ciudad
Únete a Accenture Talent Connection, sigue nuestro blog de Careers o suscríbete a nuestras alertas de empleo.