- Track emerging technologies and become a deep expert in some of these.
- Dive deeply into application areas that are relevant to Accenture and our clients.
- Envision, prototype, and communicate the value of new solutions to these challenges by learning and applying technical skills.
- Explore and define new projects within the research agenda.
- Build on ideas provided by stakeholders and managers to produce high quality deliverables.
- Execute projects through some combination of prototype development, empirical research and thought leadership.
- Serve as a domain expert when working with Accenture client teams.
- Publish, participate, and serve in the research community through conferences, consortiums, workshops, etc.
- Build university relationships and pursue collaborations with universities, non-profits and other industry research labs.
- Masters or PhD in an area relevant to neuromorphic computing including Cognitive Science, Neuroscience, Computational Psychology, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Engineering.
- 1 year of experience planning and executing research projects related to neuromorphic hardware, neural modeling, cognitive modeling, or artificial intelligence.
- Record of communicating the impact of your research at conferences or in peer-reviewed publications.
- Experience with any of the following: Human-Computer Interaction, Machine Learning, Robotics, Wearables and IoT, Automotive Applications, Speech Recognition, Digital Signal Processing, Complex Dynamical Systems.
- Experience designing, training, and executing spiking neural networks.
- Demonstrated ability to promote your research through excellence in teaching, STEM outreach, science twitter, web publications, etc.
- Ability to analyze trends in emerging technology and how they impact client industries.
- Ability to travel based on project needs (up to 25%).
- Proven ability to help define and execute against a project plan.
- Proven ability to collaborate and work in a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
Oracle HCM Cloud Time & Labor Consultant
Business & Technology Integration
USA NY - New York
Management Consulting Senior Manager – New York, NY
USA MO - Kansas City
Technology and Operations Social Media Associate Manager