Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with more than 244,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world's most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$25.5 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2011.
Accenture Technology Solutions is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Accenture that employs technology enthusiasts who focus on application development, systems administration work, and software maintenance providing practical programming and technology implementation for business.
The Accenture onsite application delivery management team are responsible for the onsite coordination of the application incidents, application changes between clients and delivery team, he/she will be responsible for:
- Coordinate with application delivery team in meeting clients Service Level expectations for application services
- Management of day-to-day operation for application services
- Coordinate with delivery team for the resolution of critical application incidents ( Severity 1 & 2) in a timely basis
- Join the business requirement annual planning and understand the requirement, join the demand management meeting
- Work with client for the development resource management, coordinate with offshore team for the team ramp up if required
- Fulfill the Accenture responsibility in the application change management process by coordinating with delivery team
- Identify the improvement area and coordinate for the continuous improvement