- Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
- Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
- Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems.
- Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance.
- Driven to excel in a fast-paced, client-facing consulting environment in which it is essential to keep up to date with the rapidly developing trends in digital.
- Decisions often impact the team in which they reside.
- Manages small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
- 3-6 years (Consultants) or 1-3 years (Analysts) digital experience in:
- Multi/Omni Channel eCommerce Solutions & Services.
- Multi-platform rich media web sites and applications.
- Multi Tenancy eCommerce stores.
- eService / eCare web applications.
- Market mainstream packaged solutions such as Hybris and/or host solutions such as Demandware and/or open source solutions such as Magento and/or Customized solutions using .Net/J2EE/PhP techniques. Experienced with IBM Smarter Commerce portfolio, primarily WebSphere Commerce Suite (WCS), and Oracle ATG is a plus.
- System implementation and/or operation lifecycle involvements of analyze, design, build, test, deploy, maintain/operate.
- Solid delivery and hands-on problem resolving abilities.
- Quick learner, “Agile” & “Digital”!
- Deep function and/or technical domain knowledge of China digital ecosystem.
- Strong analytical and research skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills in both spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Good team player and can retain a mutual-respect work relationship with others.
- Flexibility to travel and work on offsite projects.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
Oracle HCM Cloud Time & Labor Consultant
Business & Technology Integration
USA NY - New York
Management Consulting Senior Manager – New York, NY
USA MO - Kansas City
Technology and Operations Social Media Associate Manager